Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Charlie Cal because he subbed in and immediately began to white knight Flower. Cal isn't stupid. He knows full well that if he defends Flower, Flower will never do or say anything against him, because she wants him to maintain that defence. His interaction with Ekko was pretty telling (and I don't think they'd ever be aligned either over it), he tries to shade Ekko over it for cotent early, then when Ekko just owns it he's left without anywhere to go with it. See: absolutely no follow up from him since on his Ekko suspicion. Also, I'm not privy to this but Soul said he started a chat with him, and Cal's first reaction was to act like Soul was PM'ing him out of the blue. I know this is nonsense, because in my chat with Soul, the first message is from Fuji saying we can chat there. In short, it's performative BS that he's leaning into, it's not a real thought. He's scum.

As for Ultra, my main issue there is he has been wrong on pretty much everything, and whenever the right lynches have gained momentum, he's deflected from it. It really is plain - he's not a bad player. There is no good reason for him to be this wrong. I would go as far as to say he's basically open scumming with it. I do think he has genuine frustration over the TAC thing, and there's nothing more annoying than being caught as scum for the wrong reasons, which is exactly what his reaction feels like.

I don't think Cal and Ultra will be scum together. My wager would be separate teams that think the other is scum and so want to bolster each other in the thread. The way to play these games as scum is to hurt town early and often, and them at the end either merge if town gets its licks in or beat the other one. There is no sense in playing it any other way.

As a wider note, what is frustrating in this game is that it feels a lot of players are playing as if they're the main character of everyone's story. Like all of this should be obvious to most people even passingly familiar with any of the players mentioned here. Hell I'd go further with Watson and say that anyone who has ever played with her before should have been able to identify her as scum. But, and it's not just Flower but I'll use her as an example, Flower sees Watson defend her or not jump on the pressure she was under, and then opts to make bad faith arguments around why we should lynch other people while ignoring Watson because to Flower, Watson being scum is less important than Watson defending her. Now when we have that sentiment on a wide scale, we're left with this - it's taking DAYS to get obvious scum lynched because some of you think it's better to keep scum around so you can push your own vanity projects.

Outside of these we're going to need to start purging slots we don't have good reads on. I don't know how many are currently alive but I'd guess about 45, with 2 scum dead (Watson, and presumably Alexis) that puts us behind the 8 ball a bit. So we're going to need to start working together more, which means consensus. If you think Ultra is Town, you need to explain why, because I have a kill sent his way that by all accounts, should work. So no holding info because you want to be tactical with it, if you think I've missed something with my read then now you need to be convincing me of that.

Ratchet

Like, Christ, the guy obviously got offended at the suggestion that he was just carrying water earlier, and so he just decided to check out. That's not a scum reaction, that's a town one caught in their feelings.

1- AkaneSQ
2- Flower
3- Alwaysmind
4- York
5- Rej
6- Underworld Broker
7- Zemmi

8- Michelle
9- The Orca
10- Mr. Reloaded
12- Logiko
13- Sallucion
14- Yo Tan Wa

15- lemon.de
16- TheAncientCenturion
17- Peroroncino
18- Ratchet
19- Yoho
21- Emil
22- Random Asshole

23- Princess Abigail
24- Ghostface Killa
25- Charlie

26- MangoSenpai
27- Mashiro Blue

28- Pot Goblin
29- SoulKiller
31- Apollo
34- Luka
35- Lord Melkor
36- Reborn

37- hime
38- Ariess
39- xenos5
40- BakiDou
41- BoaHancocksHusband
42- Tyrant MUUGEN
43- Indigo
44- Naomi
45- Red Night
46- Worst

47- LANJI CUCKSMOKE48- Ultra
NM50- Polar Bear

This is where I am currently at, I guess. Yellows are indies who I don't consider friends, or people low on the town scale. Changed my mind on Polar, TACy and Ratchet. Somewhat Ultra too over the "bounce" on Lanji.
so TAC propaly is scum indeed. What made you change your Read on Ratchet?

Ratchet

Just because she called out Pot's opinion? Errrr doesn't clear Pot from being purple for me.
I talked to you about this earlier - if she can avoid interacting with her scun mates she will. At best it would be a "hey (x) what do you think of this" sort of deal. She's very conflict averse as scum. I don't know if Pot is Town but I'd lean more likely than not, and based on what Broki pulled almost certainly not purple.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
Like, Christ, the guy obviously got offended at the suggestion that he was just carrying water earlier, and so he just decided to check out. That's not a scum reaction, that's a town one caught in their feelings.
I've done what i can with mech, vanilla now

don't have the time or energy to read the 700 pages and sus people, i'm sorry

maybe when more people die and things start to thin out, i could try that, if i'm still around at that point

i'm casually just following the game now and i don't have much to contribute right now

I'm fine following Flower's and Naomi's lead

Indigo

Yellow Flash
btw, for those that haven't noticed

there's very little invest abilities in this game

considering it's weebs, and many people have a bunch of passives / redirects / hides

i'm kinda surprised

cause i've got one of the few invest results we've gotten on Pot, and it really doesn't mean much

because everybody is prob right and just not trusting it

so TAC propaly is scum indeed. What made you change your Read on Ratchet?
I have no clue about TACy, I hope not. Everyone is so sure so I am rolling with it, though I am voting for RA since there I am 100% sure and more comfortable :josad:

Ratchet's lowest on the priority list, but his reactions today scared me a bit. And the fact that he told me trying to confirm him with abilities won't work made it worse.

Ratchet

I also think with Watson there was a very clear shift in how she was responding when she came back - she was coached up by someone familiar with her scum game who was telling her what pointers she needed to hit to make herself more town read. I haven't got the patience to check now but anyone who was saying something to the effect of "hmmm I think Watson is Town" and using her posts upon her return as the basis of that, ignoring the earlier play, probably needs looking at.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I've done what i can with mech, vanilla now

don't have the time or energy to read the 700 pages and sus people, i'm sorry

maybe when more people die and things start to thin out, i could try that, if i'm still around at that point

i'm casually just following the game now and i don't have much to contribute right now

I'm fine following Flower's and Naomi's lead
Clog the thread with mindless drivel like a true townie would

@Charlie Cal because he subbed in and immediately began to white knight Flower. Cal isn't stupid. He knows full well that if he defends Flower, Flower will never do or say anything against him, because she wants him to maintain that defence. His interaction with Ekko was pretty telling (and I don't think they'd ever be aligned either over it), he tries to shade Ekko over it for cotent early, then when Ekko just owns it he's left without anywhere to go with it. See: absolutely no follow up from him since on his Ekko suspicion. Also, I'm not privy to this but Soul said he started a chat with him, and Cal's first reaction was to act like Soul was PM'ing him out of the blue. I know this is nonsense, because in my chat with Soul, the first message is from Fuji saying we can chat there. In short, it's performative BS that he's leaning into, it's not a real thought. He's scum.

As for Ultra, my main issue there is he has been wrong on pretty much everything, and whenever the right lynches have gained momentum, he's deflected from it. It really is plain - he's not a bad player. There is no good reason for him to be this wrong. I would go as far as to say he's basically open scumming with it. I do think he has genuine frustration over the TAC thing, and there's nothing more annoying than being caught as scum for the wrong reasons, which is exactly what his reaction feels like.

I don't think Cal and Ultra will be scum together. My wager would be separate teams that think the other is scum and so want to bolster each other in the thread. The way to play these games as scum is to hurt town early and often, and them at the end either merge if town gets its licks in or beat the other one. There is no sense in playing it any other way.

As a wider note, what is frustrating in this game is that it feels a lot of players are playing as if they're the main character of everyone's story. Like all of this should be obvious to most people even passingly familiar with any of the players mentioned here. Hell I'd go further with Watson and say that anyone who has ever played with her before should have been able to identify her as scum. But, and it's not just Flower but I'll use her as an example, Flower sees Watson defend her or not jump on the pressure she was under, and then opts to make bad faith arguments around why we should lynch other people while ignoring Watson because to Flower, Watson being scum is less important than Watson defending her. Now when we have that sentiment on a wide scale, we're left with this - it's taking DAYS to get obvious scum lynched because some of you think it's better to keep scum around so you can push your own vanity projects.

Outside of these we're going to need to start purging slots we don't have good reads on. I don't know how many are currently alive but I'd guess about 45, with 2 scum dead (Watson, and presumably Alexis) that puts us behind the 8 ball a bit. So we're going to need to start working together more, which means consensus. If you think Ultra is Town, you need to explain why, because I have a kill sent his way that by all accounts, should work. So no holding info because you want to be tactical with it, if you think I've missed something with my read then now you need to be convincing me of that.

nice, this Looks like prime Ratchet! What do you think of TAC right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.