Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you didn't see your ability when you didn't use anything and you believe it's impossible for anyone to redirect you.
I used two, Thunder Bagua showed up and the other didn't. Which means I was not roleblocked, and it simply had to be destroyed to not even show up.

A redirect is possible, but that's no reason for it not to show up

I have no clue about TACy, I hope not. Everyone is so sure so I am rolling with it, though I am voting for RA since there I am 100% sure and more comfortable :josad:

Ratchet's lowest on the priority list, but his reactions today scared me a bit. And the fact that he told me trying to confirm him with abilities won't work made it worse.
oh, i though your read on TAC would be more accurate than from others! I kind of liked day 1 , he seemed to be on his town meta of not giving a f...k

Indigo

Yellow Flash
Oh yeah, someone asked my why i invest Pot on NP1

forgot who asked

but i did it because Pot was one of the people who got into the council, without being voted right?

that was mostly my reasoning lol, i also wanted a result that would let me trust Pot a little bit more

I also think with Watson there was a very clear shift in how she was responding when she came back - she was coached up by someone familiar with her scum game who was telling her what pointers she needed to hit to make herself more town read. I haven't got the patience to check now but anyone who was saying something to the effect of "hmmm I think Watson is Town" and using her posts upon her return as the basis of that, ignoring the earlier play, probably needs looking at.
That would have been...me. And nobody else to my knowledge. I already thought about this.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
nice, this Looks like prime Ratchet! What do you think of TAC right now?
TAC has been open scumming, so scum. From the slip he *should* be Blue mafia, I don't really see any reason for him to talk about his own team's actions like that. Don't really think he makes much sense as an Indie, but I suppose I could see it if he has inside knowledge. The problem with that is, if Nat is Town (which I think is plausible) then he can't have inside knowledge, so probably just Mafia.

Fron there I'd look at who voted him into the council. Because there was never any reason for him to be elected Day 1.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I mean

she is right

Thrill Ride will prob let Scum team do more crazy shit

like merging and game breaking stuff

and of course, we as town can do it too, but we're less coordinated

so it feels better for scum team
It will also let TOWN do more as well..

It goes both way, don't fool yourself

Ratchet

That would have been...me. And nobody else to my knowledge. I already thought about this.
I don't think you would be coaching anyone Flower. I also don't think you were the only one, but it would take me all day to check. I think Uktra makes some sense as a teammate of hers from the coaching angle, in this case it would be what we call a "chainsaw defence", attacking the people going after your mate.

Zemmi

GodMommie
TAC has been open scumming, so scum. From the slip he *should* be Blue mafia, I don't really see any reason for him to talk about his own team's actions like that. Don't really think he makes much sense as an Indie, but I suppose I could see it if he has inside knowledge. The problem with that is, if Nat is Town (which I think is plausible) then he can't have inside knowledge, so probably just Mafia.

Fron there I'd look at who voted him into the council. Because there was never any reason for him to be elected Day 1.
Guilty here. I pushed for TAC & Muugen to be on the council.

I thought it would make it entertaining, as well as gain knowledge about them. That was why I kept bragging on them the first night because I thought they did really good.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
it's literally there in the message...

did you really just stop reading half way?
Something like that yes, I was just sighing so hard my eyes glossed over the latter half

Either way, nobody's dying because of this baby mode.
You already said you wanted more action, now you're acting in direct contrast to your own words.

Ratchet

Naomi: Flower > Unvote > TheAncientCenturion > The Orca > Worst > Ratchet > The Orca > MangoSenpai > Ultra > Ratchet > TAC
Pot Goblin: Flower > TheAncientCenturion
Random Asshole: Saber > TheAncientCenturion
Natalija: TheAncientCenturion
Worst: Underworld Broker > TAC
TheAncientCenturion: TYRANT > TAC
From these, think the worst are RA, Pot and then Worst. So scum in there, 1-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.