Saber - 3
MangoSenpai - 2
Michelle - 2
Naomi - 1
Mashiro Blue - 1
Natalija - 1

History

Saber: Saber > Saber
Indigo: Flower > Barrack Obama (not sure who that is so for now I'm gonna count it as unvote) > Underworld Broker > Ratchet
Flower: Flower > Naomi > Worst > Ratchet > Princess Abigail > Underworld Broker > Ratchet
Naomi: Flower > Unvote > TheAncientCenturion > The Orca > Worst > Ratchet > The Orca > MangoSenpai > Ultra > Ratchet > TAC
York: Indigo > T-Pein > The Orca
Polar Bear: Polar Bear > Saber > Zemmi > The Orca > Princess Abigail > The Orca
hime: hime > T-Pein > TheAncientCenturion > unvote > Worst > TYRANT > MangoSenpai
Ultra: T-Pein > Saber > TheAncientCenturion > TYRANT
Pot Goblin: Flower > TheAncientCenturion
Mr. Reloaded: Indigo > Saber > TYRANT
Zemmi: TYRANT > TheAncientCenturion > TYRANT
The Orca: Naomi > Indigo > Saber > The Orca > The Orca (again)
Alwaysmind: Saber
Alexis2282AE: Saber
Random Asshole: Saber > TheAncientCenturion
Dr. Watson: TheAncientCenturion > Ratchet
TheAncientCenturion: TYRANT > TAC
BakiDou: T-Pein > Ratchet > TYRANT
Emil: Michelle > Michelle (again)
Rej: Naomi
Mashiro Blue: Ratchet
Ratchet: Mashiro Blue
Lord Melkor: Flower > Worst
AkaneSQ: Michelle
Charlie: Ratchet > Worst
TYRANT: MangoSenpai > Zemmi > TheAncientCenturion > TYRANT
Logiko: Saber
Adam: Worst
Sallucion: blank ballot > MangoSenpai
xenos5: Ratchet
Natalija: TheAncientCenturion
lemon.de: The Orca
MangoSenpai: Worst > TYRANT
Worst: Underworld Broker > TAC
Underworld Broker: Worst
Yo Tan Wa: OddOddFruit > Worst
Yoho: Yoho > Natalija
Oddoddfruit: The Orca
Apollo: Tyrant

Quotes (new ones, old ones in previous VCs for Council)

don't think you would be coaching anyone Flower
Yeah, just Rottkins and Pot in their first game, Nibel and Relo in WEF (at 3am to get them out of a lynch) and many more team mates in Mashes and other games.

Why are you still acting like I'm not confirmed Town? I'm just telling you exploring this angle is likely pointless as the only one who said so was the now confirmed Town. Ultra could have done the coaching, but he didn't use her shift to Town read her either. He only used her "Fuck you Ratchet" post to call her Town and imply you're scum who's just using her as a LHF push.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah, just Rottkins and Pot in their first game, Nibel and Relo in WEF (at 3am to get them out of a lynch) and many more team mates in Mashes and other games.

Why are you still acting like I'm not confirmed Town? I'm just telling you exploring this angle is likely pointless as the only one who said so was the now confirmed Town. Ultra could have done the coaching, but he didn't use her shift to Town read her either. He only used her "Fuck you Ratchet" post to call her Town and imply you're scum who's just using her as a LHF push.
Where did I act like you're not confirmed town? He straight up said her reaction was Town Flower, holy fucking shit, he said her reaction was because she was annoyed I was bothering her and thus Town. Then I explained to him why her reaction was NOT that, and he ignored me. Are you just not reasong the thread? Is that it? If so, don't bother me any more please, let me do my thing and you can do yours.

And I kinda think he actually believed you're scum who's just using her for content to tunnel somebody.

I will look so horrible if he's scum, but I do get Pokemon game vibes from that.

Ratchet

wait, when have you send it? it will fail if he's in jail

I'm iffy on his spot but i like that he agreed for jail knowing full well that i can just kill him if he refuses to claim and that claim will be checked.
What do you mean in jail? Does it protect against super and above?

He just makes himself look so horrible it's hard to find the scum motive. What's the end goal? Hard defend a team mate so they both get got when she's not even trying?

Ratchet

well, it's literally jail

he can't use abilities nor abilities can be used on him

.-.

like, one of us should just try to cancel ability if we send it at the same time
Why would you use this on him when he's rolecrushed Charlie. I have asked the hosts earlier if I could upgrade it to an Ultra kill, if you think it's going to fail still then I'll cancel.

Ratchet

He just makes himself look so horrible it's hard to find the scum motive. What's the end goal? Hard defend a team mate so they both get got when she's not even trying?
It's SRM so his investment likely isn't high. I read this as town from him earlier but it's impossible to keep ignoring. Especially if Red Night ends up being town too. I've been scun with him where we've WIFOM'd the entire game, I don't know why you act like it's out if range. Actually, I do know why, and I'm not here for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.