Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you use this on him when he's rolecrushed Charlie. I have asked the hosts earlier if I could upgrade it to an Ultra kill, if you think it's going to fail still then I'll cancel.
i have to jail someone to lie detect them

these are 2 chained abilities actually - i can jail someone for a phase and 2nd one is i can kill/lie detect them if they're jailed (from D2 onwards)

i can't lie detect anyone without that

if y'all here are convinced he's scum i can just jail someone else

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž

these are 2 chained abilities actually - i can jail someone for a phase and 2nd one is i can kill/lie detect them if they're jailed (from D2 onwards)

I need to know so I can cancel my kill.

It's SRM so his investment likely isn't high. I read this as town from him earlier but it's impossible to keep ignoring. Especially if Red Night ends up being town too. I've been scun with him where we've WIFOM'd the entire game, I don't know why you act like it's out if range. Actually, I do know why, and I'm not here for it.
Don't you understand my intention is to end the argument between you two? I did so once in the Pokemon game as well.

Literally you have to be scum at this point with your constant gaslighting. Stop talking to me.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Don't you understand my intention is to end the argument between you two? I did so once in the Pokemon game as well.

Literally you have to be scum at this point with your constant gaslighting. Stop talking to me.
How am I gaslighting. If you cared about ending the argument you wouldn't be calling me scum in the next sentence.

wait, when have you send it? it will fail if he's in jail

I'm iffy on his spot but i like that he agreed for jail knowing full well that i can just kill him if he refuses to claim and that claim will be checked.

My Jailing one shot ability was different. It was for a cycle, and simple Jailing.

But if you're saying you can also kill him anytime with lie detect? Just Lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.