Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
You think his scum meta is to not be involved? Lol.

I have been team Natchet many times, and he can have a stronger grip on the thread than anyone as scum. I’m sure not every single time, since real life, but you are wrong on that “meta”.
he is absolute trash when he plays scum, unless he changed up his approach here.

i was the only person who scum read him last game which is what won us the game and caught him in like 3/4 of his last scum performances and that was me being the only person to read hism as such.

if hes scum here then hes fooling me this round.

Apollo

The Sol King
Okay, after a hard effort and skipping dozens of pages I can finally say I am almost caught up. So thoughts go in here:

-Rej and Melkor: I personally town leaned on Melkor, and that is still my position on him. However, Rej's cooperation with town regarding what abilities he used and a possible link to deals with scum shed suspicion on him. Rej and Melkor are not necessairly two peas in a pod, one is a town and the other is indie and wincons may differ. Rej isnt the #1 priority for lynch, but definitely a target for town.

-Charlie and Nat: Charlemagne revealed the contents of his conversation with Natalia, revealing her as the loathsome Kaido who killed Odd -one of the more favored town roles in the earlier cycles-. While some like Baki pushed on as this being scum confirmation for Natalie, I dont think that is the case. Aside from town reading Charles, the lie detect on those statements came back as true. Oh but what if Kaido is immune to lie detects ? Even if that was the case, I do not believe scum Nat would share her role truthfully as the Kaido slot was already under suspicion by town.
If anything, I feel better about Nat now than I did before. I believe her when she says the action couldnt be retracted because it was locked in. The same thing happened to me recently.

-Mango's claim seems fine, I still dont trust him though and if town meets dead ends, he should be on the death row.

-Ultra just seems like he's outted scum by now, waiting to see what will happen next with the actions but his reaction to being asked to claim was bad and dragged on for too long. Lets hope town can land this one accurately and safely.

If you were mafia, and you are out in the open, would you really waste a kill on flower and not anyone else?

What mango did reeks of spite kill. Still bad thing to do.
I don't fuckin care. Maybe he's indie and he wants to absorb her role for something. No idea. He is not Town. I refuse to believe that. And if he is, he's more of liability than anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.