Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

Not Very Well-known Member
‎
I can't get it outta my heaaaad no i can't shake this feeling that crawls in my bed I try to hide but I know you know me I try to fight it but I'd rather be freeee🎵
 

Dr_Professor83

Professor Professor
‎
Ensnare was used on ???

Post Delete was used on this post
​
The Almighty



The Almighty was used to rewrite this writeup
​



@oddoddfruit has been revived​
 
No I quite literally started investigating him like 30 minutes maybe an hour ago
Not sure about you investigating me lol. I saw your post and it was not true and confronted you about it.

Like, trying to look my way is just scummy at this point not gonna lie, trying to murk it by saying I might not be who I claim to me when I proved to you that flower was full of nonsense. You do realize, you are eventually gonna come around the PoE soon enough when the people who are scummier are gone right?
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
Ensnare was used on ???

Post Delete was used on this post
​

Was the original write up fake?
 
Ensnare was used on ???

Post Delete was used on this post
​

is the post delete isTAC role? it failed it seems like. You hate to see it.
 

Yoho

Not Very Well-known Member
‎
Currently my top suspects are

Mango- for murdering flower in cold blood despite her flipping town and still being generally town red

Ultra- for being jack sparrow whose quite the scum bag of a character

Flower 2.0- there's no guarantee she didn't sub into a scum role

Soul- high likely hood he's the guy bringing people back

Natalija- simply for wanting me dead😔
@Underworld Broker

My current vibes as of this phase may change depending how things shake out
 

Yoho

Not Very Well-known Member
‎
Not sure about you investigating me lol. I saw your post and it was not true and confronted you about it.

Like, trying to look my way is just scummy at this point not gonna lie, trying to murk it by saying I might not be who I claim to me when I proved to you that flower was full of nonsense. You do realize, you are eventually gonna come around the PoE soon enough when the people who are scummier are gone right?
:endthis:I patiently await the day I do so I can clear my name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top