Status
Not open for further replies.
so it's still 1. TAC 2. Cal 3. Ultra?

tac mostly due to slip, cal... due to buddying flower (?) and being surprisingly informed (?), Ultra for being at best pro-scum indie and at worst straight up scum

right?
Buddying flower, u on drugs too?

She literally was town confirmed as a revived player when I came in and scrutinized her wagon!!!!

Informed?????

Ekkos trying to lynch me because he thought me joking about executing ultra is why Adam got lynched???????????

Trying to sell that execute = end day?

The desperation

What the

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You can't tell me what I believe, and also you know I'm right :milaugh:

Scumtra never does ANYTHING by accident. Even as indie, he has plenty of reason to reach out to you. He isn't exactly pushing it, he's been as carefree as possible.

So why did you allow someone you believed is scum to investigate you, but upon me asking to check you, you weren't fond of the idea?
No, I said I didn't know who the investigation was coming from. All I see is the ability name, which was "Monkey". So I let it through, and copied it. I also explained why your investigation wouldn't work. I'd assumed the investigation was from Flower, I said as much in the thread.

As for the first part, your basically ascribing an accident to him, and then saying it's totally intentional. Remember he said I was Serial, not Mafia.

I can‘t read Cal at all, but his attitude screams wrongly accused to me. Either he‘s Town or caught for the wrong reasons. Probably willing to let him go for today.
Easiest way to scum hunt is to ask this of the things someone is being accused of

A) do any of these things make sense at all as scum plays

B) do any of these things make sense at all period

Do that with the shite being spouted about my slot and see where it gets you

Then start looking at the people spouting it, before or after I flip, could care less

No, I said I didn't know who the investigation was coming from. All I see is the ability name, which was "Monkey". So I let it through, and copied it. I also explained why your investigation wouldn't work. I'd assumed the investigation was from Flower, I said as much in the thread.

As for the first part, your basically ascribing an accident to him, and then saying it's totally intentional. Remember he said I was Serial, not Mafia.
So why wouldn't mine work if his worked?

At which point did I say it was an accident? I was saying it was intentional the whole time for him to try to communicate with you. That's my point.

@oddoddfruit

yo, you're alive again it seems
Oh yeah he got revived, might be best if you use your abilities asap @oddoddfruit

Charlie, Indigo, you can trust.
Naomi, Nat as well but former are stronger reads. Flower 1 and Adam were town but they are dead, Flower now subbed in for Boa.

Polar and Sallu are masons. Ekko claimed to be like a Pokemon given his book(abilities to Michelle).

Go through their posts to chose targets.

Oh yeah he got revived, might be best if you use your abilities asap @oddoddfruit

Charlie, Indigo, you can trust.
Naomi, Nat as well but former are stronger reads. Flower 1 and Adam were town but they are dead, Flower now subbed in for Boa.

Polar and Sallu are masons. Ekko claimed to be like a Pokemon given his book(abilities to Michelle).

Go through their posts to chose targets.
Watcher on Oddodd if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.