• 0/5

• 1/5

• 2/5

• 3/5

• 4/5

• 5/5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Would seem like it. Translation at the end by Lilac:

- Gustang: "Don't interfere. If it's for this princess, there's still life in her. I'll keep her alive..."

- Baam: "No! I still can't let that person go!! How could you entrust the fate of the family to someone like that?! What on earth are you thinking?! Aren't you worried about the family members who will suffer because of your decision?! And that chess piece that man has belongs to Endorsi! I'll make sure to get it back for you!!"

- Gustang: "Don't interfere. Fine. Then— try to stop me, if you can. I’ll do what you consider foolish, and you’ll try to stop it, just like your mother attempted in the past. Though she ultimately failed. Let’s do it that way."

Would seem like it. Translation at the end by Lilac:

- Gustang: "Don't interfere. If it's for this princess, there's still life in her. I'll keep her alive..."

- Baam: "No! I still can't let that person go!! How could you entrust the fate of the family to someone like that?! What on earth are you thinking?! Aren't you worried about the family members who will suffer because of your decision?! And that chess piece that man has belongs to Endorsi! I'll make sure to get it back for you!!"

- Gustang: "Don't interfere. Fine. Then— try to stop me, if you can. I’ll do what you consider foolish, and you’ll try to stop it, just like your mother attempted in the past. Though she ultimately failed. Let’s do it that way."
Damn. Baam is about to be cooked :josad:

Whoa!! Gusting really in a Grey area here. He seems to also want the destruction of the 10 families but he doesn't seem to agree with Arlen and V's way of going about it.
Gustang is becoming one of my favs.
Post automatically merged:

I hope baam gets some powerup to at least do something against gustang. Seeing how he can't compare to even full power dumas , gustang is an impossibility for now.

Worst

Custom title
You're probably right. There's a panel of that when Baam is resenting White briefly after he's told him about Prince and Akraptor (Season 3, Chapter 82).

oh shiet i wonder if it's because that's what V felt when he "died" so that's necessary to awaken him again and as Baam will interact more with the FHs matters that's what he will inevitably feel, V will awaken --> sh** happens --> SInce V is out now Baam is free from all that hatred --> bs writing --> idk

Bad writing. He doesn’t care about Endorsi one bit and wants Gustang to worry about his family. Does he truly believe in Gustang’s words on keeping Endorsi alive? It was sad seeing a princesses being so useless for sometime. Endorsi should have gotten a boost as well.
Can’t wait for Gustang vs Baam and more lore.