Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters
There's really not lol

Worstgen doesn't even make.1% of the community lol
I'm not saying that. I just saying that there is enough stupid people in the opverse community of internet
Post automatically merged:

When I created my twitter I was shocked when I discovered that op has factions that hate each other. Before twitter I didn't know that because someone is fan of zoro that person would simply hate sanji just because and vice versa

Last edited:
Twitter and Worstgen are just agenda circle jerk fest and really don't represent the community at all.

A better vision of what the community looks like is Reddit because they actually care about the narrative and the sheer size of the subreddit.

Twitter is where you go when you're a shipper, shit poster, or power junkie lol
I cant carry this forum alone :endthis:
NGL the worst part of this forum is the copy paste of a lot of people here of twitter post and opinions lol
I thought reddit was the same as here
Not a fan of Reddit or social media in general and it has a lot of goda circlejerkers but because just the platform invites more long form posts instead of bait like here or twitter

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Twitter and Worstgen are just agenda circle jerk fest and really don't represent the community at all.

A better vision of what the community looks like is Reddit because they actually care about the narrative and the sheer size of the subreddit.

Twitter is where you go when you're a shipper, shit poster, or power junkie lol
Reddit is full of the safe opinions.

I like WorstGen because it's honest about the fact that One Piece fans in their late 20s+ are crazy people. Most people that enjoy One Piece aren't apart of dedicated One Piece communities.

The people who ARE part of dedicated One Piece communities are nuts. At least most of them.