Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I'm not sure why, but it annoyed me how people completely missed the intention behind Zoro's line in the latest chapter.

I know this is a meme forum so it happens every week, but for some reason this instance is particularly bothering me lol
these are the same people who thought big mom told kaido to watch out so he could stay in place and receive an attack, what did you expect?

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
β€Ž
I'm not sure why, but it annoyed me how people completely missed the intention behind Zoro's line in the latest chapter.

I know this is a meme forum so it happens every week, but for some reason this instance is particularly bothering me lol
half the people only read spoilers, saw the semi translated line
now they refuse to backpedal and be wrong

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
these are the same people who thought big mom told kaido to watch out so he could stay in place and receive an attack, what did you expect?
I expect Zoro fans to at least grasp his character at a basic level. He acts tough on the exterior, but for example, he was clearly concerned about Sanji in Zou, even though he claimed not to care if Sanji died. Luffy even teased him about it. He missed Vivi, but he doesn't know how to show his emotions openly like the others until they called him a demon. Likewise, he feels sad that Luffy's depressed it's just in his nature to act like he doesn't have emotions and to project a cold demeanor. He's not actually blaming or clowning Luffy this is just his flawed way of trying to help those around him feel better.
Post automatically merged:

last game was 3x0 for them :suresure:
Blud really bringing up preseason results :suresure:

I know we suck and will be lucky to finish 6th, but we ain't letting the scouse bastards beat us at home :endthis:
half the people only read spoilers, saw the semi translated line
now they refuse to backpedal and be wrong
I don't mind them using this line to clown Luffy in the Woro vs Condom wank war, I'm here for that shit. But at least read the guy's character first lol

Last edited:
1125: Island of Adventure
- Entire chapter takes place on Elbaph
- We follow the young giant we saw looking up to Shanks
- he has all kind of adventures, he behaves a lot like Luffy
- at the end of the chapter the boy runs into a silhouette who decapitates him in one slash of his hand
- the silhouette is revealed and gets an introduction panel:
- King of the Old Seas, Rival of the King of Pirates, The Lurking Legend: Rocks D Xebec
- in the final panel Xebec says: "I hate kids playing Pirate!"

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
1125: Island of Adventure
- Entire chapter takes place on Elbaph
- We follow the young giant we saw looking up to Shanks
- he has all kind of adventures, he behaves a lot like Luffy
- at the end of the chapter the boy runs into a silhouette who decapitates him in one slash of his hand
- the silhouette is revealed and gets an introduction panel:
- King of the Old Seas, Rival of the King of Pirates, The Lurking Legend: Rocks D Xebec
- in the final panel Xebec says: "I hate kids playing Pirate!"
Your fakes are better than the actual chapters :kobeha:

now I’ll be mad if we don’t get Xebec