Status
Not open for further replies.

Feral State was triggered, attempting to kill ??? but it failed

Delayed Opening was activated

Cartman's Shop has not yet collected enough taxes to open but will do so next cycle

You Want To Play That Game Huh? was activated

A 200 karma bounty has been placed on @King TheAncientCenturion

Master Manipulator was used on ???

Curtain was used on ???, ???, and ???

Breaking Out The Big Guns was activated

Snag Ball was used on ???

Scouting Arsenal was used on ???

Hugs was used on ???

Alomancy was used on ???

Recruitment was used on ???

Florist was used on ???

Florist was used on ???

Florist was used on ???

Loyal Comrade was used on ???

Improvised Shenanigans was used on ???

Hello There was used on ???

Admin Powers was used on ???

Moderate was activated

Ban Hammer was used on ???

Portal Shenanigans was used on ??? and ???

Vandalism was used on ???

Kaiwan Style was used on ???

Unifying Presence was used on ??? and ???

Knife Throw was used on ???

Blut Arterie was activated

Active was used to superkill ??? but it failed

Sonic Screwdriver was activated

Phone Call was used on ???

Time Traveling was activated

Master Escapist was used on ??? and ???

Messiah Complex was used on ???

Violett Schirm was used on ???

Alomancy was used on ???

@Ratchet it showed up!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
A day kill which upgrades if the target lied requires two amps.
So you would need three.

Besides, Odd‘s post count was lower than yours and I‘m pretty sure Nao hasn’t increased it by a mile since she resubbed, so the amp shouldn’t have even worked.

Not to mention you asking for amps given your supposed Passive is sus to begin with as it would waste resources of players posting less than you which is more than half of the PL.

Sorry, I need you to full claim.
2. My understanding is Naomi's amp would work given it's her post count, nothing I've been told contradicts that.

I've already used my amp by the way beforehand with Quick Attack. I usually can't stop things that target me. I had one amp from a top 5 player targeting me, which I used to allow me to stop everything. Then a second amp (mine) to allow me to copy any ability I see, but get a full copy of it so I can treat it as an investigation into itself. Which I used yesterday. I've claimed most of my relevant stuff already, sucker punch roleblocks the next person targeting me with a harmful action, endure protects me from all kills.

BTW Fuji has specifically confirmed to me that only one amp is required for what you said, go ask him if you don't believe me.

Ratchet

Also we literally have outed scum and you throw a frigging Ultra kill at somebody other than the frigging outed scum. What the actual hell even.
She's outed scum to me, how many times do I need to explain "she is lying completely and it makes no sense for her action to have affected me". To me it's between her and Indigo, and I believe Indigo.

2. My understanding is Naomi's amp would work given it's her post count, nothing I've been told contradicts that.

I've already used my amp by the way beforehand with Quick Attack. I usually can't stop things that target me. I had one amp from a top 5 player targeting me, which I used to allow me to stop everything. Then a second amp (mine) to allow me to copy any ability I see, but get a full copy of it so I can treat it as an investigation into itself. Which I used yesterday. I've claimed most of my relevant stuff already, sucker punch roleblocks the next person targeting me with a harmful action, endure protects me from all kills.

BTW Fuji has specifically confirmed to me that only one amp is required for what you said, go ask him if you don't believe me.
And you didn't kill TAC why?

She's outed scum to me, how many times do I need to explain "she is lying completely and it makes no sense for her action to have affected me". To me it's between her and Indigo, and I believe Indigo.
No, she isn't. It's even possible you're both Town and one of you was messed with. It's a bastard SRM. Why is Nat outing herself when she was in a good position just to 1:1 trade with you? It makes no damn sense.

Meanwhile TAC is 100% outed and you didn't hit him. Horrible.

Ratchet

No, she isn't. It's even possible you're both Town and one of you was messed with. It's a bastard SRM. Why is Nat outing herself when she was in a good position just to 1:1 trade with you? It makes no damn sense.

Meanwhile TAC is 100% outed and you didn't hit him. Horrible.
How the fuck is she town when I KNOW she's lying Flower? Seriously. I'm probably the hardest role for scum to kill in the game, why do you think, especially when she has Indigo as a fallback before she joins this "outed scum" list. You're in no room to be insulting my play btw.

How the fuck is she town when I KNOW she's lying Flower? Seriously. I'm probably the hardest role for scum to kill in the game, why do you think, especially when she has Indigo as a fallback before she joins this "outed scum" list. You're in no room to be insulting my play btw.
1) She can be messed with.
2) You can be messed with.
3) Something can just mess with results in general.

There's countless of possible ways you can both be Town, just look at my first slot and Adam with the still unexplained nowhere visit.

Why are you not considering all angles? You are not like Muugen as Town Jfc.

Status
Not open for further replies.