Status
Not open for further replies.
N1 in the sex chat. An exchange between Ratchet & Mango about the autograph picture thing, makes me believe Ratchet isn't lying about his passive. There was a mix up or something, I don't remember all the details.
his passive is not clearing though? I moslty liked Ratchet so far and he is cleared from being purple mafia.

what did he claim his wincon was
Check these 2 posts:
Yo minna san

Although nobody asked (and whoever asked is dead *cough* *cough* Flower) some people already know that I'm an indie.

Now you may think "yeah well Blue is always kawaii indie in Fuji games"

I kid you not when I say that being a kawaii indie is but a recent development in my indie career, as I originally started heavily on the Savage department.

I would like to proudly announce that I returned to my roots.

Now you may be thinking "damn Blue why didn't you say anything on DP1?"

This is indeed a good question. Although I slip when people keep asking me, I don't like very much saying I'm indie on DP1, although some people already figured it out lol

As the people who figured it out thought I was kawaii indie and didn't ask my wincon and stuff, coupled with my unwillingness to shout to the 7 winds about my indie life, I just rolled with it.

Ok boring stuff is out of the way. So the juicy part now. What is my wincon?

Well you probably figured it out but here goes anyway.

There's this list

3 specific roles

1 purple scum

1 blue scum

1 indie

I need to personally release 4 out of these 6 people out of their mortal coil and return them to the embrace of the Goddess, making them meet their Maker so I achieve my wincon.

However

On one of those 3 specific roles, I can apply a partial debuff and it counts for my wincon. This partial debuff won't stop that role from posting, will very much stay alive, can vote plus use its abilities.

I would guess those three specific roles are Town as I have a invest that doesn't work on scums and indies, and only to find those 3 specific roles (host approved). So I would guess they are Town and confirmable by none other than yours truly.

I guess that's that.

So in summary I can kill an indie, 2 scum, and apply the partial debuff on one Town role and everyone lives happily ever after. Easy money right?

That list is truly the embodiment of a neutral indie.

P.S. I shot Mango with Desert Eagles and he's still breathing so I guess he's BP at the very least. On why I didn't mention it earlier it was because of the headache as I mentioned yesterday. The kill is not target specific so as not leave any room to solve using this kill as in, "ok the kill failed so he's not scum" probably. Ah yeah it's a regular killshot btw.

Now if you have any additional question you can ask in @Dr_Professor83 sex undeground dungeo-- *ahem* I mean, in the disc chat.

or here too
I'm not going to say who my specific targets are.

However for me it would be weird to have an indie jack because in the eventuality that he were my target, if I were to kill him, that would count for both my indie target and specific role target, so 2 in 1.

His emoticon post? His emoticon post was 10 am, I submitted almost 12 hours later, pm.

Why?
I was just wondering if it‘s possible neither of you have posted yet when you submitted the action which should mean you could both be telling the truth.

Still, Ratchet had a fairly low post count when it happened, so frames are possible as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.