Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
People lie as Town all the damn time. People don’t lie as scum like this and hand themselves to Town on a silver platter for a 1:1 trade. Same reason I was blatantly not scum in my first and second slots and yet I got miskilled twice this game because apparently I claim Indie as scum now and apparently I claim scum Cartman as scum Cartman when my ability saved Watson from a lynch.

This is to all Townies who are left in the game: Think before you act and ask yourselves if shit makes any sense for scum to do. Thank you.
Flower. Sincerely, how am I supposed to differentiate Town from Scum when Town, in this case, is lying about mech info and doubling down on it. In my position, you'd be saying the exact same thing and you know it. You can see she lied. And if you apply your logic to me as well, you'd know that as scum, I'd have no conviction that she was lying, and thus have no incentive to try and kill her.

Flower. Sincerely, how am I supposed to differentiate Town from Scum when Town, in this case, is lying about mech info and doubling down on it. In my position, you'd be saying the exact same thing and you know it. You can see she lied. And if you apply your logic to me as well, you'd know that as scum, I'd have no conviction that she was lying, and thus have no incentive to try and kill her.
Does it make any sense for scum Nat to just out herself like that.

Not hard. You also know how to read her, you know how stubborn she can be as Town. Also thanks to that TAC slipped away yet another time.

Somebody just cult me already.

Ratchet

Does it make any sense for scum Nat to just out herself like that.

Not hard. You also know how to read her, you know how stubborn she can be as Town. Also thanks to that TAC slipped away yet another time.

Somebody just cult me already.
I've never ever ever seen her lie as town. Not for mech info and not to that extent. To me, yes it makes sense because I'm tanky as all hell.

Ratchet

Your frustration *should* be at Nat for setting town v town against each other. Naturally it's at me instead for not making a stupidly difficult read.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
2/6 win chance :josad:

Its 150 for 33% winchance to get a random shop item that could be well worth up top 600 or so.

I think the rates are fair.
Think if you buy too late then most likely someone won something already.

My ability says I hand out copies from Karma store but the way Fuji submitted it for now is that he took the store item and put it on the boxes.

Cuz I asked him what happens if multiple of the lynch redirect store item from D2 get used in the same day on different wagon and Fuji said there is only one in the store. Means my gacha boxes are not handing out copies, but the original from the store.

Unless I missed something.

You were unlucky. :<

Ratchet

I will say going back to the point, Ekko had a weird post asking me if she was lying as town or scum, and I don't see why he would ask that. He did explain it but in hindsight, doesn't really make sense for him to ask me that.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
I believe this is the current VC

D4 VC

TAC: 8 (Game Removed)
Emil: 2
RippedCal: 2
Random Asshole: 1
Worst: 1
Ultra: 1
Flower: 1
Mashiro Blue: 1