Status
Not open for further replies.
I can just feel my patience getting thinner by the day in this game. Like I'm getting snappier and snappier with people when I really don't want to, for the most part I like you guys but so help me God, the next person who treats scum like they have anything worth saying is seriously going to try me.
You're just putting on a plot here to be obstinate. Nothing has worked on me. Better to help me reach my wincon and get out of everyone's hair.

I am perfectly fine not reaching it and continuing to troll

Zemmi

GodMommie
You're just putting on a plot here to be obstinate. Nothing has worked on me. Better to help me reach my wincon and get out of everyone's hair.

I am perfectly fine not reaching it and continuing to troll
The things is. Lets say your lies are the truth and you reach this mythical non-existent win con. No way you would stop trolling in fact it would amp up. Because that is what any good mafia player would do. Troll the hell outta the thread after they win.

The things is. Lets say your lies are the truth and you reach this mythical non-existent win con. No way you would stop trolling in fact it would amp up. Because that is what any good mafia player would do. Troll the hell outta the thread after they win.
No I leave when I reach wincon Zemmi that's the point

Status
Not open for further replies.