Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I think it's fully possible tac is blue mafia according to the slip situation and considering ratchet is the one who brought it up, he is unlikely to be blue maf
Still possible he's the Serial in any case. He was more busy with proving Nat lied and self pressing than throwing an ultra kill at outed scum TAC. I'm working with that world view rn which makes Ratchet not a priority.

She claimed that 2 out of TAC/Indigo/myself are non-town. That's why I shot her... why are you criticising my shot without background knowledge of the situation? My contention is that she can't have targeted me with her investigation, which means she's either lying, or TAC/Indigo are non-town both.

did you have Nat as town before this fiasco ?

Also if a Townie gets a wish we can probably change his wincon like I did with Indigo in WoW anyhow. I intend to do the same with Ultra if he isn't getting removed from the game anytime soon.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Also if a Townie gets a wish we can probably change his wincon like I did with Indigo in WoW anyhow. I intend to do the same with Ultra if he isn't getting removed from the game anytime soon.
stop relying on wishes we dont even know if that's a thing here

Status
Not open for further replies.