Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
ok find it pls because that interaction was very far from me "going hard" at the janitor thing or whatever ur accusing me with

i may have made the connection that u r amyr and then forgot it
I said I hard defending that I didn't janitor the role, without saying it was my role arguing with you, but you did throw shade at me. That is the part I have to find. Which made me feel even then you were wanting someone else to pick up on it call me out because you didn't want to dirty your hands.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
how did she survive then? and seemingly died to a weaker kill than urs

doesnt lool like ur anti lie amp was activated was it?
It was activated, that is why it was an ultra kill and not a super kill. Her role has flipped, you can see it says she survives the first ultra kill. Luna was activated along with Aymr which would be why Nat died.

Ratchet

Ratchet might be outed.

I see no reason why the kill would be an ultra kill if it hit Reborn. It should be a normal kill in that case.
No, the kill only upgraded if the post I gave to the hosts was a lie. I told you this Flower, I check a statement. If that post is a lie it gets upgraded.

Ahhhhh.

This must have hit me:

Derringer]--- Trump card concealed in his right coat sleeve. Allows you to shoot a player, rendering them vanilla for a phase. Exceptions may apply.[1-Shot] Non refillable.

Ratchet

I'm so tired of having to explain the same basic shit to people who continue to act like I'm stupid for a perfectly reasonable shot when apparently they can't even read. I wanted, originally, to have it be a blanket "if the user has lied it upgrades" but the hosts didn't allow it, which I was also talking about every step of the way in thread.

Worst

Custom title
I'm so tired of having to explain the same basic shit to people who continue to act like I'm stupid for a perfectly reasonable shot when apparently they can't even read. I wanted, originally, to have it be a blanket "if the user has lied it upgrades" but the hosts didn't allow it, which I was also talking about every step of the way in thread.
You need to keep your cool senpai...i thought you were an emotionless scum hunting machine....someone to look up to.....i guess you were no different than the rest after all

Ratchet

Like I really did make every effort to be as plain and transparent as possible, and it still isn't enough. Just... read my posts damn, I don't have the energy to keep saying "uh, no, this is what I said and this is what happened..."

Status
Not open for further replies.