Status
Not open for further replies.
Man i have no control of what happens, one that timer hits we go back. I didn't count this DP to go like this
Talk to people. Use that bald head of yours and think of a way to off him. Think he's one foot in the grave. Two problems of yours, gone. It's a bargain deal. Town is getting fucked hard, gotta take some risks

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
why the fuck wouldnt you revive someone like Sallly who sits on council or reborn whos abilities are more useful for town... ffs

wasted 2 revives on flower already
Absolute facts reviving flower gave town Absolutely no kind of advantage it was definitely a friendship revival rather than a logical strategic one

Talk to people. Use that bald head of yours and think of a way to off him. Think he's one foot in the grave. Two problems of yours, gone. It's a bargain deal. Town is getting fucked hard, gotta take some risks
And if Melkor is town im helping an indie instead of helping town as i should.

I don't negotiate with terrorist and I don't lick balls of indies to save us

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
You're saying you don't even have the means to fix your own 'problems'.

Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.