Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
We can vote him out again and see if it works this time
dont matter bro if we vote scum it gets redirected elsehwere
if we vote town they die anyway

same outcome

im tilted at how we're utilizing our resources aside from lynch, because lynch is very telegraphed its easy to mess with, but kills arent if used smartly. u can if u rly wanna flex, camp the thread and send a kill on tac, ultra, cal right as day starts, but nah

dont matter bro if we vote scum it gets redirected elsehwere
if we vote town they die anyway

same outcome

im tilted at how we're utilizing our resources aside from lynch, because lynch is very telegraphed its easy to mess with, but kills arent if used smartly. u can if u rly wanna flex, camp the thread and send a kill on tac, ultra, cal right as day starts, but nah
Real problem is that you're all blabbermouths

I barely payed attention and redirected a kill

I love players like Charlie for how useful they are paying attention to role actions and such but y'all do too much yapping. Most players here plan in the open and don't learn the lesson

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Real problem is that you're all blabbermouths

I barely payed attention and redirected a kill

I love players like Charlie for how useful they are paying attention to role actions and such but y'all do too much yapping. Most players here plan in the open and don't learn the lesson
Precisely, scum sees all the plans and can stop it exactly why I don't discuss what I wanna do in the chat I just do it

wat

apparetnyl town has kills that bypass protectiosn and some other nonsense

yet we too scared to submit them early in the day
That's not it.
i guess they're immune to RCs and stufd like these and have many other means to evade kills.
Town have these too from what I read in flips, but they cannot make a plan together

Status
Not open for further replies.