Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Vote Council Naomi

Vote Lynch Ultra

After all the discussions throughout the past few days I believe these are the best options

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
nao doesnt want council nat would be a good option since she doesnte ven need protection to begin with.

what has broki even done to warrant a vote on concil at this stage?

nao doesnt want it.
Then vote me or nat or sk.

I'm getting a bit fed up bcs i feel like we dont have any agency as town, we most def have invest roles but i for the life of me can't remember any track or invest or lookout. We should have that shit locked down so we can compare results and so that our protects know who to cover and so on.

And i feel like Ratchet is 90% blue scum, Ultra is whatever he is and somehow game revolves around those two.

Worst

Custom title
The same reason I gave the other day. The time I played with him he was very involved yelling how town he was and the town leader. This game that hasn't been there. Also he seemed to have a unique interest in how people read him this game.
Ok

1) i've been quite active
2) i've been bragging about being town leader the whole time
3) i've asked that once on like day 1 you're bringing this up several cycles later like i've been sweating bullets about how people read me ( also it was mostly a troll question )

this is very low effort Zemmi if u ask me.....but i know all that trolling that i did is firing back like crazy and i have no chance whatsoever to rally the towns under my flag once more!

I accept my defeat you won ( again )

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Then vote me or nat or sk.

I'm getting a bit fed up bcs i feel like we dont have any agency as town, we most def have invest roles but i for the life of me can't remember any track or invest or lookout. We should have that shit locked down so we can compare results and so that our protects know who to cover and so on.

And i feel like Ratchet is 90% blue scum, Ultra is whatever he is and somehow game revolves around those two.
actually vote indigo for council hes the best choice tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.