Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here's what Blue's role says:

These are our targets:
---Cosmog--- What the fuck is a Cosmog? And why exactly am I stealing a pokemon? Do I look like Team Rocket? You know what, we’re getting paid so it’s not my problem. All we gotta do is bag the fucker from a little girl. Should be just like taking candy from a baby.
---A Master Vampire--- Okay seriously who am I, fucking Blade? What kind of game are these hosts running here? Well, I'll be sure to pack my wooden stakes.
----One Purple Scum--- Finally, something that makes sense. Let’s do this.
---One Blue Scum--- Wait are neither of these teams fucking red? Who colored these mafia teams? Someone take these hosts hosting license. I waited an extra month for this shit?
---Literally Any Indie--- Easy money. After all, we’re on Worstgen and those shitbags love to claim. Not us though, we're gonna be smart about this. We’re a smart indie shitbag. Right? I swear to god if you claim indie for us Day 1 I will strangle us both!
---Jack Sparrow--- Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, my great white whale this game. I’m gonna put that handsome pelt of yours on a wall and do some unspeakable things to it. Best buddy, if it’s the last thing you and I do on this earth we’re nabbing ourselves that pirate or my name isn’t Captain Deadpool!

"Indi" here is not an exclusive clause

Now I'm not sure what factions the first two are, but basically, if you assume I am any variety of mafia, that would cause Blue's wincon to favor one faction over another, which is highly unlikely.
IN OTHER WORDS, LOGICALLY:

If Cosmog/Vampire are Blue/Purple respectively, makes sense 2/2/2 from each mafia and indies

If they're indies/cult wha it's 1/1/1/1/1/1

If I am mafia in any respect, this throws off the balance above. Which should be categorically ruled out for an indi role like this

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Now I'm not sure what factions the first two are, but basically, if you assume I am any variety of mafia, that would cause Blue's wincon to favor one faction over another, which is highly unlikely.
Cosmog/Vampire could be the other scum faction. Or there is another Indie to make up the difference. Hell, factional counts could even be different if we want to really delve into conjecture. It doesn't mean anything, and similarly, the notion that you're Indie and thus a 2 for 1 similarly doesn't stand up. I explain this not for your sake, of course, you already know this.

These are our targets:
---Cosmog--- What the fuck is a Cosmog? And why exactly am I stealing a pokemon? Do I look like Team Rocket? You know what, we’re getting paid so it’s not my problem. All we gotta do is bag the fucker from a little girl. Should be just like taking candy from a baby.
---A Master Vampire--- Okay seriously who am I, fucking Blade? What kind of game are these hosts running here? Well, I'll be sure to pack my wooden stakes.
---One Blue Scum--- Wait are neither of these teams fucking red? Who colored these mafia teams? Someone take these hosts hosting license. I waited an extra month for this shit?
---Literally Any Indie--- Easy money. After all, we’re on Worstgen and those shitbags love to claim. Not us though, we're gonna be smart about this. We’re a smart indie shitbag. Right? I swear to god if you claim indie for us Day 1 I will strangle us both!
---Jack Sparrow--- Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, my great white whale this game. I’m gonna put that handsome pelt of yours on a wall and do some unspeakable things to it. Best buddy, if it’s the last thing you and I do on this earth we’re nabbing ourselves that pirate or my name isn’t Captain Deadpool!

You think it was listed so you could tell easily like that? For all we know you are a mafia leader and one of those first 2 are town and the other the other mafia leader

Zemmi

GodMommie

These are our targets:

It's really not you. It's them. :josad:

Cosmog/Vampire could be the other scum faction. Or there is another Indie to make up the difference. Hell, factional counts could even be different if we want to really delve into conjecture. It doesn't mean anything, and similarly, the notion that you're Indie and thus a 2 for 1 similarly doesn't stand up. I explain this not for your sake, of course, you already know this.
Hasn't the bolded been disproven by census?

You can play devil's advocate Ratchet but c'mon. You and anyone who's seen these kinda roles knows better. I mean the clauses are broken up to list me under "any indi". Why do you think that is?

It makes no sense for a headhunter to have to kill 2 mafia from one faction and not the other. Common sense, basically.

Ratchet

He didn't defend me, he just said the wagon was inexcusable (which it was). A wagon scanner would still be cool.
I'm pretty sure you understood the point, but that's not what I'm saying. Entering into the thread and criticising the Flower wagon, with a focus of pushing others off of that, is pretty smart scum play. He's a good player. He knows he will win you over because you will automatically side with anyone who takes your side, and make your arguments around the worldview that they must be town defending you. Say what you will, but you have a massive blindspot there. Case in point - I saw you with a town read of him earlier in the game, and you're playing down what I'm saying *could* be there now. The only nuance I will add here though is that Ekko has looked pretty sketchy today to me.

You think it was listed so you could tell easily like that? For all we know you are a mafia leader and one of those first 2 are town and the other the other mafia leader
Again, headhunters are rarely going to be designed in this way to indiscriminately target one faction over the other. I think you can basically derive this from reading the role that it's going to be balanced

Ratchet

Hasn't the bolded been disproven by census?

You can play devil's advocate Ratchet but c'mon. You and anyone who's seen these kinda roles knows better. I mean the clauses are broken up to list me under "any indi". Why do you think that is?

It makes no sense for a headhunter to have to kill 2 mafia from one faction and not the other. Common sense, basically.
We didn't have a census Day 1 did we? Or did we? If so, sure you can ignore that. You and "any indie" are seperate clauses, that should imply that you don't fall under it. If you do then, shrug, it's poorly worded.

why exactly theycould not be town? why would Deadpool only hunt non town?

By the way, do you have current reads on Worst, Zemmi and Hime?

Even if hypothetically one faction had different starting numbers, pretty sure from the census the maximum difference is 1. In which case, from a percentage standpoint, the impact the indi would have on one faction over the other would still be disparate.

Most of you have seen fuji design these roles before. If I could be arsed, I could probably pull up multiple roles like these and I guaruntee you they're going to split targeting factions evenly both ways.

You know this doesn't make sense Ratchet. Give up.

Saber

King of Knights
IN OTHER WORDS, LOGICALLY:

If Cosmog/Vampire are Blue/Purple respectively, makes sense 2/2/2 from each mafia and indies

If they're indies/cult wha it's 1/1/1/1/1/1

If I am mafia in any respect, this throws off the balance above. Which should be categorically ruled out for an indi role like this
if cosmog and vampire are town, it would be 2 townies, 2 mafia, and 2 independents, which makes deadpool an actual indie not a glorified vigilante, i don't see the issue here

Again, headhunters are rarely going to be designed in this way to indiscriminately target one faction over the other. I think you can basically derive this from reading the role that it's going to be balanced
It's not one over the other. How it's broken down could be numerous different ways. I choose to believe

1 town
1 mafia king blue
1 any mafia blue
1 mafia king purple
1 any purple
1 indy

Status
Not open for further replies.