Questions & Mysteries Why oda made them this dumb?

1. How does the fight change? Zoro not knowing kings weakness wouldn't stop him from using his strongest attacks at the end of the fight. What changes from the fight? Zoro unlocked koh from understanding enma something that he'd do again even if king stayed in the air. So what changes except that King and zoro rarely hit each other till the end of the fight.

2. How is it dumb? King did better coming down than staying in the sky. He was beating zoro for most of the time he was on the ground so why is him coming down dumb? He barely hit zoro from the sky and at no point shown he could be zoro from there do why is it dumb to fight zoro on the ground?

3. You can't warp the character to fit what you want. King wasn't trying to stalemate zoro he wanted to show he was clearly above him. How is it in kings characters to run from zoro at the start of there fight? How is it smart to stay in the air when none of your attacks are that effective.

4. Why are you so obsessed with zoro? I mention kaido yet you keep acting like I'm only talking about zoro and king? Queen was the only 1 of the 3 that did something dumb that actually hurt him. If queen didn't blow himself up he would have crushed sanji to death. If he did give is location away sanji would have struggled to find him and he could have given himself a out to win against sanji. King coming from the sky didn't hurt him and he did drastically better on the ground than in the sky. Kaido thought he win his clash with luffy and doesn't run from fights. Neither King or kaido did something dumb only queen did.
Once again you clearly can't read :vistalaugh:

Zolo literally waited Alber to use his flame off mode even after Zolo's power up.

Did you even read the manga? Or just trolling?

Zolo learning Alber's weakness made him win the fight, if Alber kept fighting from sky without getting close Zolo would never learned that.

Alber while fighting from the sky had the advantage he wasn't stalemating with Zolo, Alber had speed advantage over Zolo thats why he wasn't getting tired while Zolo:

''I gotta figure out a way to land a hit! Otherwise, I'm just wearing myself out!!''

Alber wasn't wearing himself out, Zolo was.

But you still cope with this acting like Alber was stalemating him LMAO.

''How can you block that?! Its like a laser beam!!''

Zolo also admitted he couldn't block Alber's attack from sky.

Once again you clearly can't read :vistalaugh:

Zolo literally waited Alber to use his flame off mode even after Zolo's power up.

Did you even read the manga? Or just trolling?

Alber while fighting from the sky had the advantage he wasn't stalemating with Zolo, Alber had speed advantage over Zolo thats why he wasn't getting tired while Zolo:

''I gotta figure out a way to land a hit! Otherwise, I'm just wearing myself out!!''

Alber wasn't wearing himself out, Zolo was.

But you still cope with this acting like Alber was stalemating him LMAO.

Zolo also admitted he couldn't block Alber's attack from sky.
1. Again zoro learned koh from understanding enma which he would have done again. King was scared of koh and that his durability couldn't block it so used his speed form to create distance and run to the sky. Zoro still speed blitz king even though he was in the sky. So what changes here? Zoro would still unlock koh, zoro could still blitz king in the sky, and kings durability concerns wouldn't have just vanished. King still loses even if he stayed in the sky. Zoro would think he needs to end the fight and would still use his strongest attacks even if he didn't know kings abilities. King would still loses as he couldn't take the attack.

2. It a stalemate because he wasn't doing much to zoro and zoro could do anything to him. You keep acting like you don't understand zoro doing to king and running and dodging is just wearing him out not getting any closer to beating king.

- Do you think king have infinite stamina to keep attacking zoro? If not he's going to get tired to.
- king pressured zoro more on the ground than sky which you ignore. If zoro didn't lose to stamina on the ground where he had to try way harder against king ihe isn't losing to stamina against king in the sky where he would have to try as hard.

3. For the last time zoro could block and dodge all of kings aerial attacks. The more king tried to use those attacks the less effective they'd become as zoro would he used to them. At no point was it indicated king could beat zoro from the sky.

4. You aren't explaining how king was dumb. He did better on the ground than the sky. Even when he went back to the sky at the end of the fight he still lost. So no even if he stayed in the sky he'd still lose and there's nothing dumb with him coming down. Most of his combat abilities are on the ground not air.

Kaido and king were overconfident. Queen was retarded and his intellect was nerfed by plot again. We already know that queen prior to chapter 1034 saw osome and hit her and then he see her again and wondering why she can walk. That doesn't make sence at all but it is what allow sanji to win.

Last edited:
Oda made Kaido,king and queen dumb ass af vs luffy zoro sanji
Queen got sneaked bcs he was focusing on a prostitute end of fight
Kaido and king was overconfident. Queen was retarded and his intellect was nerfed by plot again. We already know that queen prior to chapter 1034 saw osome and hit her and then he see her again and wondering why she can walk. That doesn't make sence at all but it is what allow sanji to win.
To be fair, even if Queen is always focused & on guard, Sanji is bound to be able to hit him at some point (sneak attack per WG term).

Queen's actual fatal own mistake is the rockets hitting himself in Brachiosnake form. That's the dumb part, not the geisha.

To be fair, even if Queen is always focused & on guard, Sanji is bound to be able to hit him at some point (sneak attack per WG term).

Queen's actual fatal own mistake is the rockets hitting himself in Brachiosnake form. That's the dumb part, not the geisha.
The point is queen uncovered himself and thus allow sanji to land hits. Queen's tactic was wait until sanji weaken himself overusing his invisibility. But then happened what happened. It how oda wanted to write sanji's fight. I doubt sanji can sneak someone he can't see.

Kaido and king was overconfident. Queen was retarded and his intellect was nerfed by plot again. We already know that queen prior to chapter 1034 saw osome and hit her and then he see her again and wondering why she can walk. That doesn't make sence at all but it is what allow sanji to win.
All were overconfident. Queens never had anyone be able to overcome his invisibility so why would he think Sanji could when Sanji couldn’t earlier?

All were overconfident. Queens never had anyone be able to overcome his invisibility so why would he think Sanji could when Sanji couldn’t earlier?
Both can be true. Usually his invisibility has never been being overcomed, but there were special circumstances that changed Queen's usual behavior. If oda will reveal that Sanji was the one who hit Osome this situation will make more sense. Otherwise queen's dialoge is very strange.

Both can be true. Usually his invisibility has never been being overcomed, but there were special circumstances that changed Queen's usual behavior. If oda will reveal that Sanji was the one who hit Osome this situation will make more sense. Otherwise queen's dialoge is very strange.
What dialogue and special circumstances?

The point is queen uncovered himself and thus allow sanji to land hits. Queen's tactic was wait until sanji weaken himself overusing his invisibility. But then happened what happened. It how oda wanted to write sanji's fight. I doubt sanji can sneak someone he can't see.
Yeah, he couldn't do it in Wano, because this time upgrade revolves around Science, not Haki/FS to overcome Queen's invisibility.

But even if he can't do anything about it, Sanji could do something else, since it's been established that he is a tactical person throughout the story. So in this scenario, there's still leeway.

This is why the actual dumb flaw is the rockets hitting Queen himself, in Brachiosnake scene, Sanji couldn't do anything, so there's no leeway of other outcomes.

Sorry not dialoge. It was his thoughts. And seems like i was not remembering this chapter well. Queen admited he was the one who hit her so there is no ifs. And special circumstances were all these events.
This is pretty par for the course for Queen. As I said, he seems like he never had anyone overcome his invisibility so he figured he could do anything he wanted here.

All three were overconfident in their abilities.

1. Again zoro learned koh from understanding enma which he would have done again. King was scared of koh and that his durability couldn't block it so used his speed form to create distance and run to the sky. Zoro still speed blitz king even though he was in the sky. So what changes here? Zoro would still unlock koh, zoro could still blitz king in the sky, and kings durability concerns wouldn't have just vanished. King still loses even if he stayed in the sky. Zoro would think he needs to end the fight and would still use his strongest attacks even if he didn't know kings abilities. King would still loses as he couldn't take the attack.
I am talking about Zolo can't learn Alber's weakness if Alber didn't fight him in close distance, you keep talking about Zolo would learn Enma, Lmao, who says he couldn't learn Enma? Learn to read.

Zolo's own words, he himself said he still need to attack with Koh when Alber was in flame off mode;

You: ''Zolo would learn Enma'' LMAO, yup no one said he wouldn't. He still waited to attack when Alber was in flame off mode.

2. It a stalemate because he wasn't doing much to zoro and zoro could do anything to him. You keep acting like you don't understand zoro doing to king and running and dodging is just wearing him out not getting any closer to beating king.

- Do you think king have infinite stamina to keep attacking zoro? If not he's going to get tired to.
- king pressured zoro more on the ground than sky which you ignore. If zoro didn't lose to stamina on the ground where he had to try way harder against king ihe isn't losing to stamina against king in the sky where he would have to try as hard.
Alber had better stamina while flying on the sky because he is faster due to his flight abilities, Zolo gets tired faster.

''I gotta figure out a way to land a hit, I'm wearing myself out!''

Stop being dumb and learn to read. Alber was clearly going to win from sky.

And Zolo couldn't learn his weakness if he fight from sky.

3. For the last time zoro could block and dodge all of kings aerial attacks. The more king tried to use those attacks the less effective they'd become as zoro would he used to them. At no point was it indicated king could beat zoro from the sky.
Zolo himself said he couldn't block Alber's attack, but this ZKKclown is so delusional he is denying Zolo's own words.

4. You aren't explaining how king was dumb. He did better on the ground than the sky. Even when he went back to the sky at the end of the fight he still lost. So no even if he stayed in the sky he'd still lose and there's nothing dumb with him coming down. Most of his combat abilities are on the ground not air.
He let Zolo learn his weakness by fighting him in close distance, and then still fought him with flame off mode after Zolo learned his weakness.

I already explained before but you are just a delusional ZKKfan that simply can't read.

Yeah, he couldn't do it in Wano, because this time upgrade revolves around Science, not Haki/FS to overcome Queen's invisibility.

But even if he can't do anything about it, Sanji could do something else, since it's been established that he is a tactical person throughout the story. So in this scenario, there's still leeway.

This is why the actual dumb flaw is the rockets hitting Queen himself, in Brachiosnake scene, Sanji couldn't do anything, so there's no leeway of other outcomes.
It can be true if sanji would just go up in the air to observe situation better and decrease queen advantage or he can even just run away and wait but here he can not do any of this. They were in the building and sanji can not just run away allowing queen to do what he want. I can not say that sanji will lose in situation like this but i also doubt he can win. It looks for me like a stalemate. Neither can land hit on the other if both of them would be focus.
Post automatically merged:

This is pretty par for the course for Queen. As I said, he seems like he never had anyone overcome his invisibility so he figured he could do anything he wanted here.

All three were overconfident in their abilities.
Oda like to do it with almost every villain even assasin like lucci was baited by ussop. Though i think king is slightly different. It is not only his powerfull race and zoro being just a human made him overconfident but i think he was a bit fatalistic with all this kaido-joyboy stuff. He believed that if kaido was invincible then he couldn't be defeated either.

Last edited:
Only King was an underwritten retard here
Both Queen and Kaido instances are pre-established character flaws with build up
Queen was not paying attention in Udon because of Komurasaki and Kaido loves taking on attacks to the point Big Mom needed to tell him to dodge
Queen thought he was in control in Udon at the time, while in Onigashima there was a war occurring, and he was in the middle of battle against a guy who's so fast that he disappeared from sight. The two situations aren't comparable enough for the flaw to reasonably play out similarly.

Though Kaido does often eat the licks, he has dodged and block some of Luffy attacks, including much weaker attacks like Gum Gum Red Hawk even before Luffy unlocked Advanced Conquerors. I'd argue that there's a difference between simply not dodging and getting hit as a result, and actively throwing yourself into an attack.

Last edited:
I am talking about Zolo can't learn Alber's weakness if Alber didn't fight him in close distance, you keep talking about Zolo would learn Enma, Lmao, who says he couldn't learn Enma? Learn to read.

Zolo's own words, he himself said he still need to attack with Koh when Alber was in flame off mode;

You: ''Zolo would learn Enma'' LMAO, yup no one said he wouldn't. He still waited to attack when Alber was in flame off mode.

Alber had better stamina while flying on the sky because he is faster due to his flight abilities, Zolo gets tired faster.

''I gotta figure out a way to land a hit, I'm wearing myself out!''

Stop being dumb and learn to read. Alber was clearly going to win from sky.

And Zolo couldn't learn his weakness if he fight from sky.

Zolo himself said he couldn't block Alber's attack, but this ZKKclown is so delusional he is denying Zolo's own words.

He let Zolo learn his weakness by fighting him in close distance, and then still fought him with flame off mode after Zolo learned his weakness.

I already explained before but you are just a delusional ZKKfan that simply can't read.
1. That's the point zoro doesn't need to learn. It wouldn't stop zoro from using his strongest attacks at the end of the fight. Zoro out right tells kings he afraid of what he can do and king runs to the air. King himself didn't want to take koh attacks. Early fight zoro thought there was some trick to king he had to figure out to damage him and he was right. He could damage him with flames off. End of fight king did not want to take a hit from koh zoro. That means in your scenario of king just staying in the sky he still loses because he can't take koh attacks. Get this through your head.

2. So now you are just making stuff up. Where is it stated king has better stamina in the sky? Yet again king pressured zoro more on the ground than in the air. This zoro will run put of stamina you are trying to push makes no sense. If zoro was going to run out of stamina he would have gased out fighting king on the ground where he was trying alot hard than when king was in the sky. You also ignored what zoro meant he wasn't getting any closer to beating king just running and dodging so yea he's just tiring himself out doing that not that he himself was already tired. Explain why zoro didn't gas out to king on the ground if you want to keep trying to push this.

- For the last time what aren't you understanding that zoro not knowing King's ability doesn't stop him from using his strongest attacks on king that would work in koh.

3. You keep just skipping over they fact I say dodge as well. Zoro blocked or dodged all of kings aerial attacks even ones that caught him off guard. King didn't do anything to zoro from the sky and zoro dodged the very attack you keep trying to hype. King did nothing to zoro from the sky and his attacks would only get more predictable the longer he stayed up there and tried to attack zoro. There's nothing showing king could beat zoro from the sky and the overwhelming majority of his combat abilities are from the ground.

4. That's not dumb he fought him where he was strongest on the ground. King wanted to prove he was stronger than zoro not that he had to run from zoro to fight him. Most of the fight king was winning so it wasn't dumb at all. At the end of the fight it didn't matter about kings flames as he didn't think they'd help him.

-So you think if king leaves the air vs anyone he's dumb? Anyone can figure out his ability by fighting him so king can't ever leave the sky vs anyone or turn off his flames otherwise he's being dumb? That's dumb logic so basically king would be dumb vs anyone he fought with your reasoning. Like I said you can't try to change the character. King didn't want to run from zoro or try to stalemate him but to show his dominance over zoro. King couldn't do that from the sky so went to the ground and was beating zoro. That's his character and that wasn't dumb.

1. That's the point zoro doesn't need to learn. It wouldn't stop zoro from using his strongest attacks at the end of the fight. Zoro out right tells kings he afraid of what he can do and king runs to the air. King himself didn't want to take koh attacks. Early fight zoro thought there was some trick to king he had to figure out to damage him and he was right. He could damage him with flames off. End of fight king did not want to take a hit from koh zoro. That means in your scenario of king just staying in the sky he still loses because he can't take koh attacks. Get this through your head.
Thats not the point dumbass Zolo literally says he needs to attack after using Koh first time when Alber is in flame off mode. But you are so stupid as a ZKKwanker you literally go against Zolo's own words on when he should attack.

Last attack Zolo baited Alber to not block him so he could attack, if Zolo could simply beat Alber he wouldn't need to ask him why you are blocking.

Why Zolo simply doesn't overpower him instead asking and baiting Alber shouldn't block:

You just write your own cope ZKK story, I showed you the page clown.

2. So now you are just making stuff up. Where is it stated king has better stamina in the sky? Yet again king pressured zoro more on the ground than in the air. This zoro will run put of stamina you are trying to push makes no sense. If zoro was going to run out of stamina he would have gased out fighting king on the ground where he was trying alot hard than when king was in the sky. You also ignored what zoro meant he wasn't getting any closer to beating king just running and dodging so yea he's just tiring himself out doing that not that he himself was already tired. Explain why zoro didn't gas out to king on the ground if you want to keep trying to push this.

- For the last time what aren't you understanding that zoro not knowing King's ability doesn't stop him from using his strongest attacks on king that would work in koh.

3. You keep just skipping over they fact I say dodge as well. Zoro blocked or dodged all of kings aerial attacks even ones that caught him off guard. King didn't do anything to zoro from the sky and zoro dodged the very attack you keep trying to hype. King did nothing to zoro from the sky and his attacks would only get more predictable the longer he stayed up there and tried to attack zoro. There's nothing showing king could beat zoro from the sky and the overwhelming majority of his combat abilities are from the ground.

4. That's not dumb he fought him where he was strongest on the ground. King wanted to prove he was stronger than zoro not that he had to run from zoro to fight him. Most of the fight king was winning so it wasn't dumb at all. At the end of the fight it didn't matter about kings flames as he didn't think they'd help him.

-So you think if king leaves the air vs anyone he's dumb? Anyone can figure out his ability by fighting him so king can't ever leave the sky vs anyone or turn off his flames otherwise he's being dumb? That's dumb logic so basically king would be dumb vs anyone he fought with your reasoning. Like I said you can't try to change the character. King didn't want to run from zoro or try to stalemate him but to show his dominance over zoro. King couldn't do that from the sky so went to the ground and was beating zoro. That's his character and that wasn't dumb.
Let me prove how dumb you are.

Maybe you are too dumb so I need to explain: Smoker is flying while Luffy is running so Luffy gets tired faster. Since Smoker has no comparable stats he would still lose to Luffy in Punk Hazard if they fight but if it was a race Smoker would win via flight.

Alber has better stats, better long range attacks such as laser like attacks and also is flying, Zolo is running, so Zolo will get tired faster as Zolo himself admitted.

Alber let Zolo learn his weakness by getting close to Zolo and giving up on his flight and long range attack advantage.

Thats not the point dumbass Zolo literally says he needs to attack after using Koh first time when Alber is in flame off mode. But you are so stupid as a ZKKwanker you literally go against Zolo's own words on when he should attack.

Last attack Zolo baited Alber to not block him so he could attack, if Zolo could simply beat Alber he wouldn't need to ask him why you are blocking.

Why Zolo simply doesn't overpower him instead asking and baiting Alber shouldn't block:

You just write your own cope ZKK story, I showed you the page clown.

Let me prove how dumb you are.

Maybe you are too dumb so I need to explain: Smoker is flying while Luffy is running so Luffy gets tired faster. Since Smoker has no comparable stats he would still lose to Luffy in Punk Hazard if they fight but if it was a race Smoker would win via flight.

Alber has better stats, better long range attacks such as laser like attacks and also is flying, Zolo is running, so Zolo will get tired faster as Zolo himself admitted.

Alber let Zolo learn his weakness by getting close to Zolo and giving up on his flight and long range attack advantage.
You are clearly ignoring zoros own progression and thought process and kings actions to push this agenda though

1.Zoro establishes that with the flame off his defense drops but his speed gets faster.

2.zoro uses KOH purgatory onigiri, and in response king chooses to dodge this attack with his flame on.

3.Zoro sees the flame, and for some odd reason oda does not have him notice that king chose to dodge here with the flame on but oda has zoro strictly focus on The flames and say no point in attacking now the flame is on.

4.king then turns off flame and zoro notices this and attacks with bird dance.

5.king turns back on flame and admits that zoro has figured out how his body works,mind you in this moment zoro is not using koh he is simply using ryou to block and have a back and forth with king.

6.Kings actions-previous moments in the fight zoro using ryou king would let him hit him with no damage what so ever, tatsumaki that damaged kaido did no damage to king, shishisonson which is a better attack did no damage to king, king let zoro stab him and did no damage to king. Now back to the current fight.

7.KEY MOMENT:Zoro says OHHH!!! he notices that unlike before when king would let zoro hit him this time with his flame on he behaving differently. He is blocking and zoro calls him out. Why bother block my attacks? I thought they did nothing to you!!! Unless... you're SCARED of what i can do!!!

The only thing that changed for zoro is he gained advanced conquer haki. This is what king is afraid of, and this is why oda has him with a scared face who then proceeds to go to the air as fast as possible and attack from range. There is no baiting from zoro lol idk how you can even read that and say zoro baited him.