Status
Not open for further replies.
[Active - Eye of Eternity] Starting on D4, Kalecgos can take himself and another player to his personal realm, The Netherstorm, removing them both from the game for a cycle. At the end of the cycle, he can choose to challenge them to a game of his choice (within reason). The loser will be ultra-killed with no means of revival. [1-Shot] Non-refillable.

Since I am an honest indi, I will be transparent - I am going to use this and challenge someone to a pokemon battle if I do not get my way.

You will lose. Unless you are Mr. Reloaded....
You know you can just choose your target, right?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
[Active - Eye of Eternity] Starting on D4, Kalecgos can take himself and another player to his personal realm, The Netherstorm, removing them both from the game for a cycle. At the end of the cycle, he can choose to challenge them to a game of his choice (within reason). The loser will be ultra-killed with no means of revival. [1-Shot] Non-refillable.

Since I am an honest indi, I will be transparent - I am going to use this and challenge someone to a pokemon battle if I do not get my way.

Kalecgos... :josad:

Emil

Certified Memelord

ratchet muugen rion cud be good targets.. maybe not rion

idk if flower 2.0 is scum. could be. didnt read her posts

that was my plan but apparently my wincon would update in the middle of game removal cycle

which is very silly but whatever

I will use it as the stick to my carrot

Can't buy Karma abilities before day end.

Death New
Hybrid form was activated
Thunder Bagua was used on ???
Three Worlds Ragnarock was used to kill
Parlay was activated
@Lord Melkor / Spray Paint
You are A bulk package of spray paint cans with over 30 different colours included!

''For only 89,99$''
[Passive - Spray Of Canned Paint] You are the complete set. That's right, 30 colors jumbled into one set of spray paints. Unheard of. Why does anyone need this many colors??? What is wrong with you? To complement the insanity that is your existence, you'll have to write your posts in 4 different colors each day phase. If you do you will be able to use your role. You may only use 6 colors per cycle and you must go through the entire set before using any colors again.

[Active - Color Set] You may choose a color set to spray your painty goodness from the choices below
---Fluorescent Yellow--- This color allows you to target a player and paint them Fluorescent Yellow, rendering them more susceptible to status effects. Meaning that their effects will be doubled on your target.
---Fluorescent Orange--- This color allows you to target a player and paint them Fluorescent Orange, this will make their vote count for 0.
---Fluorescent Pink--- This color allows you to target a player and paint them Fluorescent Pink, if their character is female they'll become enamored with you and their vote on you will not count for a phase.
---Fluorescent Purple--- This color allows you to target a player and paint them Fluorescent Purple, this will allow you to render them redirect immune for a phase.
---Fluorescent Blue--- This color allows you to target a player a player and paint them Fluorescent Blue, this will allow you to make them unable to join any chats for a phase.
---Fluorescent Green--- This color allows you to target a player and paint them Fluorescent Green, this will make it so they cannot use any destructive abilities for a phase.
---Sky Blue--- This color allows you to activate this paint and spray the thread Sky Blue, you will be able to send a message through the host. The first 4 people that quote it will become unable to target each other.
---Light Blue--- This color allows you to activate this paint and spray yourself Light Blue, you will become immune to status effects for a phase.
---Metallic Blue--- This color allows you to spray a target Metallic Blue and render them bulletproof for a phase.
---Yellow Green--- This color allows you to target a post and paint it Yellow Green. Whoever lands on it will have one of their one-shots refilled.
---Blue Green--- This color allows you to target a player and paint them Blue Green, they will become immune to roleblocks for a phase.
---Rose Red--- This color allows you to target a player and paint them Rose Red, you will make their next action unstoppable.
---Dark Grey---
This color allows you to target a player and paint them Dark Grey, their vote count becomes 2.
---Ultramarine--- This color allows you to activate this spray and surround yourself with the color Ultramarine, you will learn the flavor name of the first person visiting you that phase.
---Red--- Target a player and paint them Red, making them the target of a lynch redirect if there is one that phase.
---Phtalo Blue--- Target a player and paint them Phtalo Blue, they will gain double action to one of their actions.
---Pink--- Target a player and paint them Pink, rendering them rolecrush immune for a phase.
---Metallic Purple--- Target a dead player and paint them Metallic Purple, rendering them immune to copy.
--- Yellow--- Target a player and paint them Yellow, making their next action find its mark.
---Olive Green--- Target a dead mafia role and paint it Olive Green, allowing you to copy one of their abilities.
---Ochre--- Target a player and paint them Ochre, rendering them immune to lynch redirect.
---White--- Target a writeup and paint it White, making it impossible to be tampered with.
---Purple--- Target a dead role and paint it Purple, letting you copy one of its abilities.
---Orange--- Target a player and paint them Orange, healing them from any status effect.
---Black--- Target a player and paint them Black, making kills on them amplified.
---Bronze--- Target a player and paint them Bronze, they will become post-restricted with a post-restriction of your choice. If they break their post restriction you will learn of one type of ability that they have.
---Silver--- Target a player and paint them Silver, doubling their karma gains for a cycle.
---Purple Pale-- Target a writeup and paint it Purple Pale, you will uncover one ability target of your choice.
---Golden--- Target a player and paint them Gold, they will be protected for a phase.

[Active - Paint The Walls] Activate this ability to let yourself use 12 colors for a for one cycle instead of 6. [1-Shot]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.