Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
shes town right? like supposedly someone said she flipped and got revived

i didnt see the flip, but if i believe the above to be true then shes clearly just spiting, which has been her normal play anyway so am not surprised

see why we kinda just want to yeet her day 1 and dont like her to come back?

just not enjoyable to play with her, but somehow she always does something to make the hosts sub her back in

and the players waste revives on her

instead of punishing this behavior we keep rewarding it

not sure wat kinda simping is this

Zemmi

GodMommie

i didnt see the flip, but if i believe the above to be true then shes clearly just spiting, which has been her normal play anyway so am not surprised

just not enjoyable to play with her, but somehow she always does something to make the hosts sub her back in

I do believe she subbed in for someone who is town but i will have to go look because I she has came back quite a few times. Lost track.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I do believe she subbed in for someone who is town but i will have to go look because I she has came back quite a few times. Lost track.
i dont blame the hosts for how boring the current gamestate is but i blame them for fostering a toxic environment by subbing her back in. rather have that slot remain dead inactive

I am interested in offing mafia, but I have a suspicion that cult leader will outgrow mafia's threat in a few phases. Mafia can't grow their numbers, cult leader can, and sooner rather than later, the cult will control the lynches.
I already forgot how necro cult works, last time I saw it was in Cubes Cultafia game on NF iirc

Do they wrote at night at some point?? Tho in that game the 'zombies' were able to only post at night I think

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

shes been spiting her whole mafia career then cries when someone susses her as spite

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

honestly she shouldve never been able to get revived that shouldve been her punishment for d1 antics let alone being able to sub back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.