Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Bruh, horny furries is the only reason Carrot got as much popularity as she did. :rolaugh:
Don't be so sure. To get me invested in a secondary character without being a furry, it took something else. It was just a very fresh and unexpected character.
Common furry copium lmao.

@Logiko if you actually believe it wasn't a bunch of degenerates who vote stuffed Carrot into the top 10 of that popularity poll, there is no helping you :rolaugh:

Or they'll think that we're Carrot simps when we really want Wanda Doggystyle Bark Bark Boing Boing Garchu action
Speaking of beyond help :Kizgrin:

@Logiko if you actually believe it wasn't a bunch of degenerates who vote stuffed Carrot into the top 10 of that popularity poll, there is no helping you :rolaugh:
Carrot was just a well loved character, I don't think the furry fanbase is strong enough in the One Piece fanbase to tip the scale to this extend. I myself was impressed by her place.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Carrot was just a well loved character, I don't think the furry fanbase is strong enough in the One Piece fanbase to tip the scale to this extend. I myself was impressed by her place.
So you're telling me when Greg had to explain to the hosts of the livestream what a furry was to explain why she ranked that high was all a misunderstanding? :watchout:

So you're telling me when Greg had to explain to the hosts of the livestream what a furry was to explain why she ranked that high was all a misunderstanding? :watchout:
Greg had the point of view of a basic fan of One Piece. The point of view of One Piece fans is that Carrot is appreciated mostly because she is a furry.

But I have the point of view of someone at the heart of the fanbase.

I know that some people are indeed fan of Carrot because she is cute and furry (funnily I'm currently fighting those people as some of them completely lost it when she did not join)....

.. But a LOT and I really mean a LOT of people liked Carrot because she was a character a bit different from the usual females archetype by Oda.

Me, for example, jumped on the boat because she reminded me of Luffy in her vision of the world. I found that very interesting. And a lot of people still do.

You will see that those who fight for her today are those who liked her for her story.

Greg had the point of view of a basic fan of One Piece. The point of view of One Piece fans is that Carrot is appreciated mostly because she is a furry.

But I have the point of view of someone at the heart of the fanbase.

I know that some people are indeed fan of Carrot because she is cute and furry (funnily I'm currently fighting those people as some of them completely lost it when she did not join)....

.. But a LOT and I really mean a LOT of people liked Carrot because she was a character a bit different from the usual females archetype by Oda.

Me, for example, jumped on the boat because she reminded me of Luffy in her vision of the world. I found that very interesting. And a lot of people still do.

You will see that those who fight for her today are those who liked her for her story.
When Logiko starts posting in any thread

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
What misunderstanding

It's because a bunch of furries in the west can't stomp simping for a 15-year-old fictional rabbit girl's fuzzy ass.

No but yeah there's no way Greg got paid enough for doing that stream.

I always blamed the Japanese for furries; nope, it's the USA. Ugh.

I always blamed the Japanese for furries; nope, it's the USA. Ugh.
Indeed. If the Japanese were responsible for furries, then furrydom would have a Japanese name.

Look at all the categories of "entertainment" that got Nipponese names. Isekai, kemonomimi, tsundere, oyakodon, kuudere. Then you have the abominable shot@ category.:jay-he:

Furries are entirely on the Europeons. :believe:

Last edited:

Operation Phase 2:
With the furries run out of the thread, @Warback exposed as a degenerate fraud and @Logiko's head in my office we now control the thread. Never again will the Conejo's praise some fake moon queen. Only our lord and savior @AL sama

To commemorate our successful raid I think it is time we vote for the true president of our new club.
Your options are as followed
Mr. Reloaded
AL Sama
Tyki_Mikk
TAC

Vote here:
https://take.supersurvey.com/poll5260159x5Ee54509-158

The winner of this poll will be in charge of maintaining the thread's activity from here out.
We did it guys!!
Me and @Mr. Reloaded won!!
The true leaders won!!

It's over furrybros New