Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
so your saying i had purple and blue mafia and 1 extra mafia on me the night i died?

:christain:
That night, it was an unforgettable one.

You were fast asleep, I could even see the cartoonish bubble coming out your nose.

No amount of chaos and noise could wake you up.

There was a package that got sent to the wrong adress, namely you, one of the mafias tried to reclaim the package and secure it - while the other mafia had caught wind of this mistake, hoping to cash in on the big opportunity.

Indigo tried to paint his visage with a benevolent hue, to make it seem like he was the passerby who witnessed this happening.

No, he was there very much with intention. Though he found that this was the best way to cover his tracks.

All the details of the conflict is too graphic to be written here

That night, it was an unforgettable one.

You were fast asleep, I could even see the cartoonish bubble coming out your nose.

No amount of chaos and noise could wake you up.

There was a package that got sent to the wrong adress, namely you, one of the mafias tried to reclaim the package and secure it - while the other mafia had caught wind of this mistake, hoping to cash in on the big opportunity.

Indigo tried to paint his visage with a benevolent hue, to make it seem like he was the passerby who witnessed this happening.

No, he was there very much with intention. Though he found that this was the best way to cover his tracks.

All the details of the conflict is too graphic to be written here
can someone turn mango into town's pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.