Status
Not open for further replies.

Saber

King of Knights
LISTEN, EVERYONE
this is what peroroncino says after claiming dio
My time stop stopped scum actions that night
ignoring the fact that i got killed by scum that night...
here, worst claims a similar ability:
Don't Worry Bro I Got This --> The thing that stopped all kills on N1
this one i have mechanical proof that it worked ^
also, homura flower had this ability:
[Active - Time Stop] Homura can render night phase actionless excluding her own actions. [1-Shot] Non-refillable

are we really supposed to believe that town had a third night phase stopping ability?

@Michelle

this is a budget PoE rn, throw negatives on them and positives out of them. i dont know which abilities you got from my list

sus ningens - tac, ultra, mango, ratchet, AM, kiku, rej, rednight

ppl i dont have much thoughts about / null - lemon.de, adam 2.0, luka, apollo, aries, hime, xenos, worst, lanji
Ratchet/AM/Kiku are the only original reads here

demn you really rolled scum

LISTEN, EVERYONE

[Active - Time Stop] Homura can render night phase actionless excluding her own actions. [1-Shot] Non-refillable

are we really supposed to believe that town had a third night phase stopping ability?
I'm not listening to you saber

I am angry at you

Zemmi

GodMommie
I got killed at that NP

also there's 3 vampire-like characters in this game, and a lot of abilities related to vampirism, it's really hard to believe that all of them are town
it seems like another yo tan wa/pot goblin/sallucion scenario to me
Whoever made me a "vampire" doesn't appear to be bad because nothing happened. People keep mentioning cult, but it can't be whatever this vampire thing is.

Whoever made me a "vampire" doesn't appear to be bad because nothing happened. People keep mentioning cult, but it can't be whatever this vampire thing is.
The transformation takes a while. One day you'll wake up and suddenly be like "you know, I could go for a gallon of fresh virgin blood"

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
LISTEN, EVERYONE

Thats actually 2 night phase stops but ok

Status
Not open for further replies.