Who is the leader of Conejo Blanco: Election for the Leader!

• Total voters

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Reloaded's campaign speech New

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Ladies and Gentlemen

Thank you very much for inviting me to your wonderful thread here in the great heartland of Worstgen. It is an honor to speak from this podium, in this thread, where so many profound and degenerate furries were abolished and handed down the by fullest extent of the law.

I am a simple man with a Harvard degree and a solid understanding of business. When I was a young boy, my godfather took me on his knee and told me the principle that has guided my life ever since: “Agree with some things, disagree with other things.” His was truly the Greatest Generation, along with a few that came before and a couple that have come since.

Why am I running for president of the Mafia FC? That’s a good question, and perhaps there’s no good way to answer it. Or perhaps there is a good way to answer it. Either way, it’s a good question and I’m glad it was raised.
It's to mess with Pot

I want to talk a little bit about our family’s children. Before this speech, a young witch named @Flower came up to me. Flower is a witch, a noble profession if there ever was one. Or perhaps she is a chemistry professor, also noble. She was holding her small niece, Emily, an adorable girl who was recently diagnosed with leukemia. Flower is a straight shooter, and she came up to me and asked me a question I’ll never forget: “Do you like children?” And I looked him straight in the eye and said, “Yes, Flower, I very much like children.” Maybe that’s not a popular opinion, but it’s what I believe. And to those of you who would say, “I don’t think children are our future,” I must reply in the strongest of terms: “I disagree.” Sometimes you have to take a stand for what you believe in.

Our forum is sharply divided over an agenda war that is being waged in a distant thread. My views on this war are clear: it is happening, it is happening in the nakama thread, it is happening in the spoiler threads, and it will continue to happen until it stops. Some people believe we should withdraw all the mods now. Some people believe we should stay and fight until we’ve established a stable website. Some people believe we should gradually hand over control to the Russian Bots. I feel blessed to be apart of a community with so many beliefs.

On the subject of @ThatGuy I strongly, strongly, strongly oppose him. I’m glad he's gone, and I hope he never comes back.

The state of our economy is in flux. Every single day, every single thread, every single ban, the agenda stocks goes up or goes down or stays the same. If elected president, I will ask the Yonko fans and the Admiral bros to take a good long look at their post history and decide whether or not to change it. If elected president, I will create threads where there are none, and where there are inclusive communities., I will create internships for our fallen brothern who had their agendas decimated by the tyrant that is Ecchiro Oda.

Let us take actions that will make people happy.

Let us take actions that will make people healthy or perhaps have the private sector do it.

Let us take actions regarding taxes.
@Uncle Van

And let us move boldly so that our children and our children’s children can look back and say, “I’m glad they moved boldly on this, this, and that.”

I will make Worstgen great again!

Along with running mate @Fujishiro

And I proudly accept the nomination of president of this thread

Vote Reloaded/Fuji

Thank you.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Ladies and Gentlemen

Thank you very much for inviting me to your wonderful thread here in the great heartland of Worstgen. It is an honor to speak from this podium, in this thread, where so many profound and degenerate furries were abolished and handed down the by fullest extent of the law.

I am a simple man with a Harvard degree and a solid understanding of business. When I was a young boy, my godfather took me on his knee and told me the principle that has guided my life ever since: “Agree with some things, disagree with other things.” His was truly the Greatest Generation, along with a few that came before and a couple that have come since.

Why am I running for president of the Mafia FC? That’s a good question, and perhaps there’s no good way to answer it. Or perhaps there is a good way to answer it. Either way, it’s a good question and I’m glad it was raised.
It's to mess with Pot

I want to talk a little bit about our family’s children. Before this speech, a young witch named @Flower came up to me. Flower is a witch, a noble profession if there ever was one. Or perhaps she is a chemistry professor, also noble. She was holding her small niece, Emily, an adorable girl who was recently diagnosed with leukemia. Flower is a straight shooter, and she came up to me and asked me a question I’ll never forget: “Do you like children?” And I looked him straight in the eye and said, “Yes, Flower, I very much like children.” Maybe that’s not a popular opinion, but it’s what I believe. And to those of you who would say, “I don’t think children are our future,” I must reply in the strongest of terms: “I disagree.” Sometimes you have to take a stand for what you believe in.

Our forum is sharply divided over an agenda war that is being waged in a distant thread. My views on this war are clear: it is happening, it is happening in the nakama thread, it is happening in the spoiler threads, and it will continue to happen until it stops. Some people believe we should withdraw all the mods now. Some people believe we should stay and fight until we’ve established a stable website. Some people believe we should gradually hand over control to the Russian Bots. I feel blessed to be apart of a community with so many beliefs.

On the subject of @ThatGuy I strongly, strongly, strongly oppose him. I’m glad he's gone, and I hope he never comes back.

The state of our economy is in flux. Every single day, every single thread, every single ban, the agenda stocks goes up or goes down or stays the same. If elected president, I will ask the Yonko fans and the Admiral bros to take a good long look at their post history and decide whether or not to change it. If elected president, I will create threads where there are none, and where there are inclusive communities., I will create internships for our fallen brothern who had their agendas decimated by the tyrant that is Ecchiro Oda.

Let us take actions that will make people healthy or perhaps have the private sector do it.

@Uncle Van

And let us move boldly so that our children and our children’s children can look back and say, “I’m glad they moved boldly on this, this, and that.”

Vote Reloaded/Fuji

Thank you.

🤔🤔🤔

Ladies and Gentlemen

It's to mess with Pot

@Uncle Van

Vote Reloaded/Fuji

Thank you.

I'll read this later.

Ladies and Gentlemen

It's to mess with Pot

@Uncle Van

Vote Reloaded/Fuji

Thank you.

You gonna build a big, beautiful wall to keep the furries out and make them pay for it? :pepego:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Ladies and Gentlemen

It's to mess with Pot

@Uncle Van

Vote Reloaded/Fuji

Thank you.

:snoopy:

Ladies and Gentlemen

It's to mess with Pot

@Uncle Van

Vote Reloaded/Fuji

Thank you.

You got my vote.