Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I designed this game with balance in mind from all sides, I thought it would be a fun and unique way to do things with Profs vision and I. I guess I was wrong.

I am sorry people are not having fun this game but please understand that we designed it to be as fair as possible to everyone here.

It sucks to see people not enjoying the fruit of our efforts but it is what it is I guess.

Sorry, I will stick to more traditional stuff from now on If I host again.​
Hey man look, you put your work into this game and no one can say you didn't, are there some aspects that seem overpowered on both sides sure but what people seem to be constantly forgetting is that win or lose all of this is just a game an online forum something to do to kill time and make friends, never let the negativity of others ruin your mood, you and @Dr_Professor83 both are doing a fine job despite the constant complaints of people who are so determined to win they lost the ability to have fun, just keep trucking and things will work out in my experience so long as you never give up they usually do

I'd also think all the revives and game removals wouldn't feel so overwhelming for some people if we switched to a majority rather than a polarity

That's just how I see things but I'm a border line sociopath

Zemmi

GodMommie
Have we discovered who the flower person is? I will take another flower if you are giving them away. I'm afraid the one you gave me last time got wasted on Muugen.

Emil

Certified Memelord
so census is 20/4/3/1/1/1/1/1

thats b4 2 revives. so shud be 22/4/3/1/1/1/1 now?

for purpose of simplifying mafia gonna treat this is as 22/7/1/1/1/1

rej is indie
ultra is indie
TAC and mango are probably gonna be mafia
rednight likely strong indie or mafia. lets assume indie

this then shud be 22/5/1

5 mafia and 1 indie in AM, ratchet, kiku, orca, Adam 2.0, lemon, pero, yoho, pot, apollo, luka, hime, xenos, baki, muugen, worst, lanji

thats a list of every sort of non confirmed player

most of these r gonna be town, lots of them i dont remember a post from

@Luka @Worst @Apollo @The Orca @lemon.de @Peroroncino @Pot Goblin @York @Yoho @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @BakiDou did you do anything to help town in any way this game?

help us narrow down the list above to 5-6 names

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Have we discovered who the flower person is? I will take another flower if you are giving them away. I'm afraid the one you gave me last time got wasted on Muugen.
I don't think so, they're keeping their identity pretty secret I don't even have a guess who it could be

I designed this game with balance in mind from all sides, I thought it would be a fun and unique way to do things with Profs vision and I. I guess I was wrong.

I am sorry people are not having fun this game but please understand that we designed it to be as fair as possible to everyone here.

It sucks to see people not enjoying the fruit of our efforts but it is what it is I guess.

Sorry, I will stick to more traditional stuff from now on If I host again.​
Don't let this discourage you and @Dr_Professor83 Like the game, It's full of chaos!!! :suresure::suresure:

Also am slow so please give me simple role next time and ty!

Status
Not open for further replies.