Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
‎
You went back to D3 and even screwed that up, being scum not having anything to push is hard isn't it
No I didn't ? I linked the post where you said that you poisoned melkor and that wasn't on D3. Did you even read the post ? Regardless

And no more on defending Kiku, public enemy #1 or helping outted scum like TAC? You need to keep up with the game orca.
 
No I didn't ? I linked the post where you said that you poisoned melkor and that wasn't on D3. Did you even read the post ? Regardless

And no more on defending Kiku, public enemy #1 or helping outted scum like TAC? You need to keep up with the game orca.
Shit happened that has prevented that. I skimmed your post cause I quoted it

Gotta entertain myself at the moment
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top