News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Leave it blud. They are directing insulting energy because they really don't have any confirmation regarding it.
They were fine just celebrating the confirmation of his black blade, then they started spewing brainrot about him having a better blade than Mihawk's.
Admiral fans just can't be quiet, always gotta go full retard. Part of why I don't want to join that fandom fully

Yoooooo. Wait until @Kurozumi Wiwi logs back on.

Even my fellow Admiral fans told me to drop the black blade shit. I legit one man armied this whole forum. I was the only motherfucker here who stayed true to the agenda.

@ConquistadoR lemme drink them tearssssssss bro

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Negan @The Buddha @Djordje @Germinator @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @[No Name]
Go ahead and hold your L.

It's the same scene for the manga and they forgot to add haki to his fingers.
:milaugh:

They were fine just celebrating the confirmation of his black blade, then they started spewing brainrot about him having a better blade than Mihawk's.
Admiral fans just can't be quiet, always gotta go full retard. Part of why I don't want to join that fandom fully
Who is they, I legit forgot if Mihawk called it the strongest lol. And even if he did if its the only 12 graded black sword then it is true. I was just saying that if there was another 12 graded black blade that we shouldnt say Yoru is the strongest, thats it.

I just went by Tashigis words of saying Yoru is a 12 graded black blade, she didnt call it the best.