News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

@AniKing TL by Chat GPT

Essence

“After rising from the ruins, he built a new business! But what lies ahead is an unexpected development!!”

[Activity during the Shichibukai Era]

Crocodile, who appeared in the 616th chapter of the serialized manga, made his debut as one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea. During the time he was under the protection of the World Government, he established a secret organization called Baroque Works and planned to take over the kingdom of Alabasta.

Main Text:
Once a man who aimed for the pinnacle of the pirate world, Crocodile built a vast and secretive organization, plotting a scheme to seize the throne of Alabasta. However, his ambitions were crushed by Straw Hat Luffy, and he was imprisoned in the Great Prison, Impel Down.

In Impel Down, he teamed up with Luffy and others to escape, and later formed an alliance with former enemies to establish the new organization “Cross Guild.” Now, he has found a way to rise again, causing a major disturbance in the pirate world! By partnering with Buggy and Mihawk, he revived his ambitions. But what will be his true objective as he steps forward once again into the world of pirates?

History

•Before ??:
•Formed Baroque Works
•Before ??:
•Was defeated by Luffy in Alabasta
•Before 02:
•After losing to Luffy, he was imprisoned in Impel Down
•Before 02:
•Formed an alliance with Luffy in Impel Down
•Before 00:
•Established “Cross Guild”
•Before 00:
•After forming “Cross Guild,” he confronted Buggy and Mihawk

Wanted Poster:

•DEAD OR ALIVE
•SIR CROCODILE
•Bounty: 1,965,000,000 Berries
•Marine Headquarters
Yeah I figured we weren’t going to get any pre BW history. Guess I’ll just wait for it to hopefully be in the manga.

He was superior to shanks 12 years.
He never beat shanks lmao

Mihawk literally says he doesn't wanna settle with a one armed man. If he won, he would have nothing to settle

BITCH Show me anyone noticing it or Aramaking himself actually using it you dumb fucking ape.
Ain't nobody gonna notice that when he was kicking they asses lol

They were getting fucked in the ass

They not gonna stop and say "oh shit, this mane has a burakku buradu"