News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Kaku is almost identical to King. He does a lot of kicking and his entrie body is a deadly weapon. Yet, he is a 4 sword style user swordsman who only carries 2 swords.

King never stated he wasn't a swordsman. He just doesn't believe he needs a style or have go by titles to fight because he believes that limits how he can fight. That is just his way if thinking.

Zoro's response to King about biting his throat off was him agreeing you don't need a style to fight but that doesn't mean just because you perform an attack that not associated with that style doesn't remove you from being part of that style.

It's just more of Oda sword/swordsman philosophy.

Swordsman can use technique and attacks not associated swordsmanship and still be a swordsman.

look at the punches and kicks
Godking
Man stfu clown even when he uses coc he grabs his sword :kobeha:
It’s time to accept mihawk isn’t and never was that guy
He’s a top tier but expecting him to be anything special compared to other top tiers like the admirals and emperors y’all in for an obvious rude awakening

Especially shanks a character oda can’t help wank
Sure he has better sword skill but come on mihawk ain’t ever going to be better than shanks in general. Shanks having more than just swordsmanship is the best case scenario for mihawk

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Listen, Franky has rebuilt himself so many times in his life, he’s basically his own father now…and who among us (the SHP, although this could easily apply to a lot of people here based on the way you post) can honestly say they have ANY sort of relationship with their dad, let alone a good one?? Anyway, please see below for
In conclusion, it was nice to see *scrolls thread* two or three of y’all again, and I’ll leave this here so you won’t forget me after I retreat to the virtual shadows at the end of this sentenc-*explosions*

Listen, Franky has rebuilt himself so many times in his life, he’s basically his own father now…and who among us (the SHP, although this could easily apply to a lot of people here) can honestly say they have any sort of relationship with their dad, let alone a good one?? Anyway, please see below for
Anyway, it was nice to see *scrolls thread* two or three of y’all again, and I’ll leave this here so you won’t forget me after I retreat to the virtual shadows at the end of this sentenc-*explosions*
I wuv you 💓

He’s a top tier but expecting him to be anything special compared to other top tiers like the admirals and emperors y’all in for an obvious rude awakening

Sure he has better sword skill but come on mihawk ain’t ever going to be better than shanks in general. Shanks having more than just swordsmanship is the best case scenario for mihawk
:kobeha::kobeha: Really
Blame oda for making shanks a swordsman

It's time for you to accept that Mihawk is. It was just confirm he went after the Marines by himself to seek revenge. Yonko don't do that even with an army backing him up.

Shanks receive all of that wank yet he still below Mihawk. Most of Mihawk's story still hasn't been revealed. He's saving that for last.

It's time for you to understand sword skill includes every single thing you use in battle. Zoro's entire growth in Wano was about him increasing the strength, power, and skill of his haki and then put in it all together to create attacks that can slay a dragon (Kaido) with one swing.