Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1125 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu is xebec 2.0
Every admiral literally disobey him on other way.
‘Same thing happen to xebec . It is said crew has infighting problems.
‘Whitebeard doesn’t trust him.
‘Big mom don’t trust him. Heck kaido probably don’t even trust him.

Blackbeard crew is simply evil starwhats version . Not much infighting . They have good team work .

Imu and gorsei- gorosei are literally slaves to him by immortal contract. No infighting . The leader choose to kill gorosei as to replace another .

Once again Sanji's match-up is the most unpredictable one

Sanji the sky kaiser vs Saint Mars the Bird
Sanji the cook vs Saint Ju Peter the Farmer
Sanji the warrior of science vs Saint Garling the Champion
Sanji the gentleman vs Saint Venus the Accountant

CL²¹Oda hates us :crybeard:

@TheKnightOfTheSea @Kurozumi Wiwi

The scene with Imu and Saturn now makes me believe even more that the Five Elders are pretty much impossible to defeat in battle.

Even if another character is stronger and a better fighter as long as the Elders have their special immortality and possible unlimited stamina, that means they can continue fighting for as long as they want.

It seems like the only way to truly defeat/kill the Elders is either Imu has to take away their immortality as we see in the latest chapter with Saturn or someone has to defeat and kill Imu himself.

This also now makes me think that the battle against the Five Elders will be more of a stalling match until Luffy defeats Imu.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Also anyone else think Saturn just died of old age after ImU removed immortality from him?

Which means IMU can't kill off Garlic the same way as Saturn.

Which also means Garlic ain't comprised or is in the mercy of other IMU as other Goroseis

Bruhh Shit Gonna be lit.

I hope Garlic went for the Empty thrones

It's Gonna be Garlic Era y'all

@TheKnightOfTheSea @Kurozumi Wiwi

The scene with Imu and Saturn now makes me believe even more that the Five Elders are pretty much impossible to defeat in battle.

Even if another character is stronger and a better fighter as long as the Elders have their special immortality and possible unlimited stamina, that means they can continue fighting for as long as they want.

It seems like the only way to truly defeat/kill the Elders is either Imu has to take away their immortality as we see in the latest chapter with Saturn or someone has to defeat and kill Imu himself.

This also now makes me think that the battle against the Five Elders will be more of a stalling match until Luffy defeats Imu.
This makes me wonder if Mars was truly there in person (without being special summoned) who him blasting off into Space like team rocket have done something more meaningful? Like instead of reappearing in the room he would need to physically fly back.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Once again Sanji's match-up is the most unpredictable one

Sanji the sky kaiser vs Saint Mars the Bird
Sanji the cook vs Saint Ju Peter the Farmer
Sanji the warrior of science vs Saint Garling the Champion
Sanji the gentleman vs Saint Venus the Accountant

CL²¹Oda hates us :crybeard:
Sanji the third versus Topman Warcury the 3rd Gorosei:hope::hope:

Status
Not open for further replies.