Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1125 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also anyone else think Saturn just died of old age after ImU removed immortality from him?

Which means IMU can't kill off Garlic the same way as Saturn.

Which also means Garlic ain't comprised or is in the mercy of other IMU as other Goroseis

Bruhh Shit Gonna be lit.

I hope Garlic went for the Empty thrones

It's Gonna be Garlic Era y'all
If this is true, Garling will have the upper hand over all the other Elders and would essentially be their boss lol as he isn't bound by the same form of punishment.

@Pringles Saturn's death significantly improves Egghead's conclusion, and I think it's genuinely better than either Luffy or Kiz killing him. Man spent the arc calling people insects just to be treated like an insect by his boss lmao
I entirely agree

I was really frustrated before this chapter and how everyone was seemingly agreeing that Egghead arc had already concluded (before this chapter), I liked the arc but to me, it could not conclude without Saturn's defeat

This is beyond my expectations, not only Saturn is killed, he is killed like the insect he is and directly replaced by another one

This is much better than Luffy or Kizaru fighting him, man ain't even worth that

Yet at the same time, the arc ends up hyping up both Luffy and Kizaru

The arc perfectly deals with Kizaru's unclear justice by making him fulfil his mission yet broken inside and it also deals with Luffy very well by succeeding his mission too (Vegapunk is alive after all) and being hyped up by the end of series villain himself

The arc ending up well for Luffy, in a "nuanced manner" for Kizaru (succeeds his mission but at what cost?) and very badly for Saturn is peak

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
If Kaku let Lucci kill Stussy he is the biggest pathetic fucking looser of all this arc
I wouldn't worry bout it fella, I'm bettin Lucci is saying that so fellas stop asking about her

We know he has some love towards people he calls his companions like Kaku, he'd have a soft spot for Stussy as well despite the betrayal

Garling won't die of old age but he would definitely be killed by a "huge explosion of black flames and lightning" that reduced Saturn to a skeleton
That can't happens to Garling since Saturn probably was 300yo dude that was only alive because Imu's power doesnt let him dying. Imu removed his power and Saturn died. Garling is like a 70yo dude. If Imu removes his power from Garling then Garling wont die

Garling won't die of old age but he would definitely be killed by a "huge explosion of black flames and lightning" that reduced Saturn to a skeleton
But he's saying that "what if this explosion animation is just the act of removing his immortality so it looks worse than it actually is because all that is happening is all the passing of time that he was able to ignore and maybe all the damage he was able to ignore has caught up to him and it's not the actual explosion itself that did the damage"

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
That can't happens to Garling since Saturn probably was 300yo dude that was only alive because Imu's power doesnt let him dying. Imu removed his power and Saturn dief. Garling is like a 70yo dude. If Imu removes his power grom Garling then Garling wont die
do you guys think the explosion would just tickle Garling? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.