Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1125 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We see that Saturn's body ages rapidly and wrinkles like a mummy. The Vice Admirals are still shocked and don't know what to do. Then Saturn hears Imu's voice in his head. Saturn: "I... mu...!!" Imu: "Saturn... Why did you let 'JOY BOY' slip away." Saturn (thinking): "Please have mercy...!! His power is unpredictable, beyond my understanding...!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!" Then there is a huge explosion of black flames and lightning. After the flames dissipate, only Saturn's skeleton remains on the ground...

- Fail to take down a Yonko without all your military power, even with 1 admiral, Seraphims, 5 Gorosei, 9 vice admirals, Pacifistas 2.0 under your control, warships surrounding the island, a numerical advantage, CP0 agents (Lucci, Kaku).

- Fail to kill Vegapunk, who wanted to be killed, and he remains alive.
- Fail to obtain Punk Records.
- Fail to prevent Vegapunk's message from reaching the world, with Vegapunk still alive.
- Obtain the Mother Flame, something no one besides them (the government) coveted during the arc.

Insane win for the Government here (including the Marines).
luffy won this arc looking at how mad imu is n how saturn is hyping up luffy

@Pringles Saturn's death significantly improves Egghead's conclusion, and I think it's genuinely better than either Luffy or Kiz killing him. Man spent the arc calling people insects just to be treated like an insect by his boss lmao
I agree, it adds value to the arc in a significant way, but equally the appointment of Garling is so good, we, until this point, never knew these positions could be untenable.

So Garling was told he is now part of the Gorosei without the other Gorosei actually knowing.

How did this go down when not even the other Celestial Dragons know about Imu?

Did Imu just call Garling via Den Den Mushi?

"Yo man, secret ruler of the world speaking. I've got a job offer you can't refuse."
Garling knew Imu for sure ad since Dofla probably knew Imu, every DC does.

So Garling was told he is now part of the Gorosei without the other Gorosei actually knowing.

"Yo man, secret ruler of the world speaking. I've got a job offer you can't refuse."
garling probably knew about his existence .

I think the highest ranking God Knights know about Imu's existence.
If you look closely at the panels where Imu is present, there is always some woman near him. This woman could be one of the strongest God Knights, directly guarding Imu.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

it's very likely a select number of other Celestial Dragons know about Imu. It's likely the Holy Knights(especially Garling, their captain). know about them. Doffy knew about Imu too. May be tied to families(maybe Doffy's mom was a Nerona and they know about Imu)

Imu does have a female servant who's shown up 2-3 times. So Imu has other servants(who may be Celestial Dragons?)

Either the Holy Knights know about Imu but we dont know, or Imu sent one of his servants to call Garling, or he telepathically summoned him Voice of All Things style and how the Elders communicate with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.