Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1125 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that the whole Doberman thing and Saturn's elimination happened right in front of the VAs is interesting stuff. Even more build up for the eventual separation between the WG and navy.

Think about it though, Saturn was sent personally to deal with the matter. The fact he needed reinforcement at all from the other four was already a failure. If you stand on top of the world and hold that position you better be capable enough to take care of business. I saw a meme somewhere that because of him there's now two Nikas. Lol
Saturn and Kiz and the marines and...

Will Kiz be happy that VP survives or be pissed because he failed his mission?

So Garling was told he is now part of the Gorosei without the other Gorosei actually knowing.

How did this go down when not even the other Celestial Dragons know about Imu?

Did Imu just call Garling via Den Den Mushi?

"Yo man, secret ruler of the world speaking. I've got a job offer you can't refuse."
Imu has VOAT, probably all the Gorosei too

The Five Elders are the real slaves, it doesn’t matter what anyone says about the Admirals. First of all, did Garling even have a say in becoming one of the Gorosei? It seems like he was simply ordered to assume the rank and had no choice in the matter.

Second, the other Gorosei didn’t even know Saturn was to be killed, nor did they have any input in Garling becoming a Gorosei. He just showed up without their knowledge because he had been ordered to do so. Did Garling or the other Gorosei have any choice in this appointment? Did the surviving Gorosei have any say in their own appointments?

Lastly, what happens when the Gorosei “fail” Imu? He kills them without negotiation. The crazy part is that Saturn accomplished every objective he sought to accomplish in Egghead, but because he didn’t kill Joyboy, Imu killed him without warning.

The Gorosei are seemingly political slaves with no independent will of their own, thrust into their position without their own consent or opinion, and will be literally killed and replaced at a moment’s notice if they don’t fulfill the arbitrary whims of Imu.

These characters are like, the polar opposite of the Admirals in every way lmfao. No wonder Warcury is Akainu’s EOS opponent. Akainu will body Imu’s highest ranked slave to prove all the haters wrong lmfao.

I agree with you.

The Gorosei are really Imu's personal bitches. They DEPEND on him. It's an undeniable fact. Meanwhile, the admirals have to serve the Celestial Dragons, yes, but they ultimately can decide whether they keep serving them or say "Fuck you all, I'm doing my own thing" like Kuzan and Fujitora had done.

They're strong, yes, but they're glorified bitches. If admirals get trashed for being corporate slaves, admiral haters better keep their energy in doing the same to the Gorosei.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
So Garling was told he is now part of the Gorosei without the other Gorosei actually knowing.

How did this go down when not even the other Celestial Dragons know about Imu?

Did Imu just call Garling via Den Den Mushi?

"Yo man, secret ruler of the world speaking. I've got a job offer you can't refuse."
😂 That might be exactly what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.