Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1125 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly, though I don't think Imu was thinking clearly here as he seem to still be spooked/angry from Joyboy. He didn't seem to even be worried about Vegapunk's message being leaked.

Though if he is trying to make an example out of this failure, Imu should also do something with Kizalu and the other Marines so the message can be felt throughout the entire organization.
It also doesn't make sense because the other bozos didn't even know Saturn was replaced
If he wanted a example why not wait until he is in mary joa so he can execute saturn in front of the others?

Possibly, though I don't think Imu was thinking clearly here as he seem to still be spooked/angry from Joyboy. He didn't seem to even be worried about Vegapunk's message being leaked.

Though if he is trying to make an example out of this failure, Imu should also do something with Kizalu and the other Marines so the message can be felt throughout the entire organization.
Well if he plan drown the whole world he might not need to do that any way since he will being killing them all .
The big question is how much VP message speed up the great cleansing .
Garling look like he ready to fuck shit up to tell the truth lol .
Post automatically merged:

It also doesn't make sense because the other bozos didn't even know Saturn was replaced
If he wanted a example why not wait until he is in mary joa so he can execute saturn in front of the others?
I think the shock of them figuring out saturn was about to died bigger than they seeing him dying .
Like they put 2 and 2 together and were like oh fuck a person we know for hundreds years about get kill long distance from here without care from Imu .
Long distance kills is always be show of power in a way .

Last edited:

He can't punish Kizaru from that far, Saturn was in charge of the operation besides.

But he seems mad at Joyboy, looks like he might order an assault on Elbaf?

@Gauntlet

i interpret Imu killing Saturn as a kind of temper tantrum. He's angry at the failures, angry at the speech, angry at feeling Joyboy's haki again, and Saturn makes a good outlet for his anger.

I think promoting Garling will backfire in some way
Maybe the rest of the gorosei rebel or something lol

they just watched their friend and colleague get raptured and immediately replaced by someone else like within a second. And they weren't even given a clue

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Hope everyone is prepared because the dragon flash back will be an entire arc about 80 chapters long

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Maybe the rest of the gorosei rebel or something lol

they just watched their friend and colleague get raptured and immediately replaced by someone else like within a second. And they weren't even given a clue
i was thinking about that. They've been working with Saturn for probably 200 years at the minimum. Even if they aren't friends, they've spent literal centuries together and now he's just dead.

There's a theory that Peter would die at the hands of Imu because of their names. The Roman Emperor Nero(Nerona) killed St Peter.

Topman also objected to Imu using the Mother Flame at first

Status
Not open for further replies.