One Piece Episode 934 - A Big Turnover! The Three-Sword Style Overcomes Danger!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 61 69.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 17 19.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently Zoro's fainting did have something to do with his stomach.

I feel like its going to be revealed that Kamazou uses poisoned blades or something. It doesn't make sense for Zoro to faint from the poisoned food after being in wano for the entirety of the events of WCI. It also doesn't make sense for the poisoned food to come into play right after the fight with Kamazou.

but that's just my opinion.
Zoro did fainted from hunger. It was confirmed in the manga and the anime make it more visualized :cheers:

Oden fanboys should be happy with the treatment Zoro is getting. Imagine when it comes to Oden's fighting scenes in the anime.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro did fainted from hunger. It was confirmed in the manga and the anime make it more visualized :cheers:
I just feel like its a big plot convenience. Maybe it was a combination of hunger and the injury.

I hope we see Kamazou using flying slashes in the manga, like he did in this episode.
As mentioned before, Oda probably included the hunger thing in addition to the wound as he needed Zoro to faint for plot purposes but ofc Zoro's taken more damage pre-TS and didn't faint, so Oda had to make it somewhat believable.

his scythe wasn't coated with coa bro zoro is fking monster :endthis:

Excellent episode.

The episode did drag on but I believe that was to show us that Zoro vs Killer battle was not a short fight. I thought they could have did a better job at showing us that Zoro coated his swords and scythe in blacken haki. It looks like his scythe was only coated in normal haki.

With that said, everything else about the fight was awesome.

I loved that when Zoro stepped it up and used a named attack Killer also stepped it up. His range attacks turned from purple to blood red.

The episode did an excellent job at showing us that Killer also increases speed when he attacked Zoro at the end. Of course, it wasn't enough and Zoro was still too fast for him.
zoro could end him with shi shishi sonson rashomon and this is a far far nerfed rengoku onigiri withou scythe coated

Katsumi Ishizuka popped off.

Holy shit, this may just be his best scene ever, not just in Wano, and this was the animator who handled stuff like Luffy's storm against Crocodile and his jet Gattling against Lucci. What an evolution.

Put in the matrix memes bois, his becoming the one.

Katsumi "GOAT" Ishizuka

Aside from that Mitchell Gonzales and Tetsuro Nireki also popped off. Luffy beating up that gifter was actually really well animated. I do love the fact the anime is incorporating more web gen animators, as well as some animators adopting a more modern style in terms of timing. Even if you didn't particularly like Luffy's filler fight, I think it was hard to deny it was at least very well animated.
Mitchell Gonzales

Tetsuro Nireki did an insane amount of work this episode, handling a huge portion of both Zoro and Luffy's fight. Although I think he did great in both scenes, I think I prefer the weightiness of everything in his Luffy scene. His Zoro scene is also incredibly ambitious, but I think some of the weightiness in the action was lost in the swordplay. It is harder to animate sword play than normal hand to hand combat.
Tetsuro Nireki
Tetsuro Nireki 0:00 to 0:43 Midori Uchimaya 0:44 to end.

EDIT: Midori Uchimaya, someone who actually did some decent action on 839 way back in WCI, actually did Gyukimaru intervening to Ishizuka's scene.

Last edited:
Obvious 5/5,

Zoro is the Moneymaker

2. That oni giri looked like zoro going super saiyan combined with Obito's sharigan dimension (Naruto character)

3. I will be watching this 100 more times

Zoro fighting was the only relevant thing in that episode, everything else was boring and a waste of time
You're the best.

also that oni giri also looked like Gildarts power, turning everything around him into square pieces

Keep adding because... why not... Killer NOT NERFED, looked like a beast out there, but then zoro hunted him down like the demon he is
Shakespeare?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Zoro was in psycho mode in this episode :finally:

The Onigiri animation far exceeded my expectations. Terrific art work, storyboard, OST and dynamic impact. Demonic Zoro is best Zoro.

Also couldn't help but chuckle (I know I'm a 6 years old humor me) at this part.

Also I love y'all, but please don't attack each other over an anime character's bowel rumbling:neesama:

Status
Not open for further replies.