Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
It’s funny that Kizarubereats is back when I signed in to tell my fellow fiends that I’ll be on hiatus for a while.

Probably more than a year. So if I’m still alive will probably see you when we’re 10% done with Elbaf :kobeha:

Have fun and don’t stop fiending :pepebuggy:

BRUH! WTF?! What is this, some kind of equivalent exchange?! We FMA now?!

Over a year?! NANI?!

Over 10% of Elbaf a year later is hilariously accurate too.

Still alive?! Do you serve in the military or something hence the long timeskip/hiatus? Or you just going deep slumber to make the ultimate fiends vs providers chapter and send off? (Even though you already did iirc ofc? Lol)

:smoothieduck::risitameh::risiup::saden::kaidowhat::kailaugh:

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
We learn Garling has killed someone in each day of his life
Holy fuck that's actually uniquely hardcore and interesting, damn...
Post automatically merged:

Holy shit!!! Welcome back dude :shocked::BigW:
Tyvm BTW! I saw your tag of me about kizaru recently but Oda let us down that time sadly and overall.

Hopefully when you come back eventually, we'll have more good news for kizaru somehow as unlikely as it feels.

We still don't know who fed luffy lol sigh. Oda you had the funniest and best opportunity man.

Loki, King of Elbaf :steef:

The strongest individual of "the strongest country in the world" - where they place so much emphasis on strenght, honor etc. - he should be a top tier imo. A goddamn beast lol.

It would also give an explanation of why Big Mom thought that by becoming ally with Elbaf, she would have overthrown even Whitebeard in the race for PK. Given that otherwise Newgate neg diffs Meme :quest: