- Dorry and Brogy show Luffy their updated bounties
- They both have 2.5 Billion and complain about being lower then Luffy
- They talk about Elbaph and the heirachy of the island
- We learn that on top of the giant tree is a place where the rulers of Elbaph live
- This is a group of the most powerfull and oldest giants
- Chapter ends with the reveal of the ruler
- Odin, Ruler of Elbaph, Oldest Creature in the World

- Dorry and Brogy show Luffy their updated bounties
- They both have 2.5 Billion and complain about being lower then Luffy
- They talk about Elbaph and the heirachy of the island
- We learn that on top of the giant tree is a place where the rulers of Elbaph live
- This is a group of the most powerfull and oldest giants
- Chapter ends with the reveal of the ruler
- Odin, Ruler of Elbaph, Oldest Creature in the World
:shocked:

what up bros i asked chat-gpt how long it thinks OP has til it ends:

Estimate of Remaining Content
  1. Chapters Remaining: If we estimate that each major arc (like Elbaf, the final battles, and the resolution of the overarching plot) might take around 35-50 chapters each, and considering the average of 35 chapters per year:
    • Elbaf Arc: This could take around 35-50 chapters.
    • Final Confrontations and Wrap-Up: Another 50-100 chapters could be needed to wrap up the major conflicts, reveal the One Piece, and conclude the story.
  2. Total estimate: Approximately 85-150 chapters remaining.
  3. Time Frame: With the average of 35 chapters per year:
    • For 85 chapters: 8535≈2.4\frac{85}{35} \approx 2.43585≈2.4 years
    • For 150 chapters: 15035≈4.3\frac{150}{35} \approx 4.335150≈4.3 years
:josad::josad::josad:

what up bros i asked chat-gpt how long it thinks OP has til it ends:

Estimate of Remaining Content
  1. Chapters Remaining: If we estimate that each major arc (like Elbaf, the final battles, and the resolution of the overarching plot) might take around 35-50 chapters each, and considering the average of 35 chapters per year:
    • Elbaf Arc: This could take around 35-50 chapters.
    • Final Confrontations and Wrap-Up: Another 50-100 chapters could be needed to wrap up the major conflicts, reveal the One Piece, and conclude the story.
  2. Total estimate: Approximately 85-150 chapters remaining.
  3. Time Frame: With the average of 35 chapters per year:
    • For 85 chapters: 8535≈2.4\frac{85}{35} \approx 2.43585≈2.4 years
    • For 150 chapters: 15035≈4.3\frac{150}{35} \approx 4.335150≈4.3 years
:josad::josad::josad:
One piece will end in 5 Years. I have heard this since I was a kid.

Elbaf will be last at least 4 years taking into account lore chapters + waste of time chapters + Usopp chapters + live action frequent breaks
Elbaf will be at least 1 year of intro filler chapters, before we go on to arc 2 in which the SHs are defeated for the lulz, then a 3rd year where the counterattack is planned and mounted, a 4th year of outisde of Elbaf chapters + Elbaf final fights, and a 5th year to conclude Elbaf, reveal shocking things about Imu and/or BB, and set up the next arc, before actually going to the next island in late 2031/early 2032. By this point, we will still know fuck all about either the OP or the AK.

Elbaf will be at least 1 year of intro filler chapters, before we go on to arc 2 in which the SHs are defeated for the lulz, then a 3rd year where the counterattack is planned and mounted, a 4th year of outisde of Elbaf chapters + Elbaf final fights, and a 5th year to conclude Elbaf, reveal shocking things about Imu and/or BB, and set up the next arc, before actually going to the next island in late 2031/early 2032. By this point, we will still know fuck all about either the OP or the AK.
By that point I will end up looking like Saturn in your pfp