Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
This is a really cool theory imo, what a fucking plot twist. It's worth a read at least imo:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/1fbswc4

Robin was known as Demon Child too ofc.

Idk how Oda would justify all this, make it all come together but I love the idea of it.

Sleeper Agent Robin? I remember some people trying to hate on Jinbei just saying hes a sleeper agent/Kanjuro waiting to happen but more deliberate rather than brainwashed like Winter Soldier lmao.
Yeah that demon transformation was somewhat confusing...

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Yeah that demon transformation was somewhat confusing...
Right?! We dont even know if its an awakening, nor how she manifested wings of all things and why?! And this was a "flower flower fruit"?!

Funnily enough, she resembles Kali the Hindu goddess of death/darkness/destruction/rebirth etc in a way:

Goddess Kali: Embracing the Cycle

Kali, often misunderstood due to her fierce appearance, isn't solely about destruction. She represents time, change, and the natural cycle of death and rebirth. Red hibiscus flowers, offered to her, symbolize surrender to this inevitable cycle, acknowledging both the beauty and necessity of endings to facilitate new beginnings.

Nico Robin: Blooming in Darkness

Robin's tragic past, marked by loss and betrayal, resonates with Kali's association with darkness and death. Yet, she blossoms despite adversity, embodying the transformative power inherent in Kali's essence. Her Flower-Flower Fruit, enabling growth even in harsh environments, parallels Kali's ability to bring forth life from destruction.

Demonio Fleur: Embracing the Shadow

Robin's Demonio Fleur form, while intimidating, is a manifestation of her fully realized power. Like Kali, it embraces the darker aspects of existence, showcasing both strength and the capacity to overcome even the most formidable challenges. This form's name, "Demon Flower," further cements its connection to Kali's fierce, transformative energy.

Symbolic Convergence:

• Red hibiscus: Represents surrender to the cycle of life and death, mirroring Robin's acceptance of her past and her determination to grow stronger.
  • Flower-Flower Fruit: Symbolizes growth, resilience, and the ability to flourish even in darkness, much like Kali's transformative power.
  • Demonio Fleur: Embodies Kali's fierce energy, showcasing Robin's inner strength and capacity to overcome adversity.
In essence:

Both Kali and Nico Robin exemplify the profound interconnectedness of life, death, and transformation. Their shared association with flowers serves as a potent reminder that darkness and beauty coexist, and that even in the face of destruction, there is always the potential for growth and renewal. Robin, through her abilities and unwavering spirit, embodies Kali's transformative energy, blooming into a powerful force capable of facing any challenge.

In before my fellow Indians here chastise me for getting some stuff here wrong or for using AI probably lmao.
Post automatically merged:

LMFAO, AS IF THAT SCENE COULDNT GET ANY BETTER, FFS LMAOOOOO!

SOMEHOW EVEN MORE DISRESPECTFUL YET EPIC HAHAHA!

Deadpool and Wolverine was so DAMN GOOD too! Im so glad I went to the cinema to see after all, despite some major hesitations!

:lulz::lulz::lulz::nicagesmile::vistalaugh::rolaugh::christmwai::kawak:

I've always felt Robin looks more Egyptian too, Cleopatra vibes even especially and she first appears in an Egyptian themed arc? Hmm...\

She loves archaelogy and world history too and so does Blackbeard....

:wonderland::zehaha::hope::quest:

Last edited:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Right?! We dont even know if its an awakening, nor how she manifested wings of all things and why?! And this was a "flower flower fruit"?!

Funnily enough, she resembles Kali the Hindu goddess of death/darkness/destruction/rebirth etc in a way:

Goddess Kali: Embracing the Cycle

Kali, often misunderstood due to her fierce appearance, isn't solely about destruction. She represents time, change, and the natural cycle of death and rebirth. Red hibiscus flowers, offered to her, symbolize surrender to this inevitable cycle, acknowledging both the beauty and necessity of endings to facilitate new beginnings.

Nico Robin: Blooming in Darkness

Robin's tragic past, marked by loss and betrayal, resonates with Kali's association with darkness and death. Yet, she blossoms despite adversity, embodying the transformative power inherent in Kali's essence. Her Flower-Flower Fruit, enabling growth even in harsh environments, parallels Kali's ability to bring forth life from destruction.

Demonio Fleur: Embracing the Shadow

Robin's Demonio Fleur form, while intimidating, is a manifestation of her fully realized power. Like Kali, it embraces the darker aspects of existence, showcasing both strength and the capacity to overcome even the most formidable challenges. This form's name, "Demon Flower," further cements its connection to Kali's fierce, transformative energy.

Symbolic Convergence:

• Red hibiscus: Represents surrender to the cycle of life and death, mirroring Robin's acceptance of her past and her determination to grow stronger.
  • Flower-Flower Fruit: Symbolizes growth, resilience, and the ability to flourish even in darkness, much like Kali's transformative power.
  • Demonio Fleur: Embodies Kali's fierce energy, showcasing Robin's inner strength and capacity to overcome adversity.
In essence:

Both Kali and Nico Robin exemplify the profound interconnectedness of life, death, and transformation. Their shared association with flowers serves as a potent reminder that darkness and beauty coexist, and that even in the face of destruction, there is always the potential for growth and renewal. Robin, through her abilities and unwavering spirit, embodies Kali's transformative energy, blooming into a powerful force capable of facing any challenge.

In before my fellow Indians here chastise me for getting some stuff here wrong or for using AI probably lmao.

LMFAO, AS IF THAT SCENE COULDNT GET ANY BETTER, FFS LMAOOOOO!

SOMEHOW EVEN MORE DISRESPECTFUL YET EPIC HAHAHA!

Deadpool and Wolverine was so DAMN GOOD too! Im so glad I went to the cinema to see after all, despite some major hesitations!

:lulz::lulz::lulz::nicagesmile::vistalaugh::rolaugh::christmwai::kawak:

I've always felt Robin looks more Egyptian too, Cleopatra vibes even especially and she first appears in an Egyptian themed arc? Hmm...\

She loves archaelogy and world history too and so does Blackbeard....

:wonderland::zehaha::hope::quest:
Very well detailed!

@Jaguark101
@Kizaruber Eats
@Pringles

OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SBS 60

A question to the Hana Hana no Mi user, flower loving Robin <3. Which flower would suit each of the Straw Hats? Sister Robin can go with a flower she likes <3 by I like cosmoses
Bruh... its all adding up

Lmao I've seen this, its great.

Kizaruber Eats

@Jaguark101
@Kizaruber Eats
@Pringles

OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SBS 60

A question to the Hana Hana no Mi user, flower loving Robin <3. Which flower would suit each of the Straw Hats? Sister Robin can go with a flower she likes <3 by I like cosmoses

HOLY FUCK, WELL SPOTTED! Under different circumstances, Toritama, that beautiful former Kuja princess could have been Robins mum instead! Too bad shes Crocodile and Luffys mom though ofc! But good thing there are theories of Luffy being Robins half brother and Dragon being her father too! LOLOLOL! Dragon x Crocodile (Formerly Toritama the Kuja Empress) #CrocomonIsCanon #Crocomombestmom #Crocomom4Life

Seriously though, that is an INCREDIBLE spot, this is making my mind spin faster than Sanji first using diable jambe!

That chess colour spread is very interesting too, Robin is playing them all AGAIN!? Like Pre TS?!

The ultimate grandmaster plan?! (No not Grandmaster as in Zoro lmao)

Uta had that holy knight looking suit of armour form too! Why did she have that?!

Fuck man, my head wont stop spinning!

:kizawat::kizawat::kizawat::kizawat::saitahu:

Thanks so much man!

:BigW::kata::sweat::amazing::neesama:

Kizaruber Eats

Wow if this happens...
Right?! This has to be the biggest mindfuck in the entire One Piece series so far, even more so than Imu, true Wano, the world being flooded and Gear 5 imo!

I have no words to describe how i felt reading this - i literally sat there with my mouth hanging open for 5 minutes.

Holy shit this has got to be the best, most brain-bending theory i've read in years.

Thanks for sharing.

:noo::strawhatock::lunazing:
You're very welcome man! I'm so honoured you enjoyed it so much! I felt exactly the same way about it, I'm so dizzy now! Lmao.

Makes you wonder if Oda kept Robin asleep in Egghead through Vegapunk's speech due to this too for some reason? A literal "sleeper agent"? I remember people thinking Robin would get captured in Onigashima by Devon being in disguise there, then again at Egghead with Devon replacing Robin at Egghead and thats why her behaviour seemed a bit odd to Nami when she woke up or something? IIRC?

Thats you after being found "not a furry/not guilty" LMAO!

:luffylaugh::ace:

Powers I could see fitting for Imu - Umibozu, Kraken, Quetzacoatl, Leviathan, Jormungandr

Or OP own unique mythical zoan like Nika, named Devil, Earth God (if Imu signifies earth due to Gorosei acting as orbits) or some shit, or literal Celestial Dragon mythical being in OP.

It truly would be :shocked:

There’s also Tiamat, the primordial sea in Mesopotamian myth who’s famously now known as the five headed dragon devil due To Dungeons and Dragons which is also the inspiration for the 5 God Dragon from Yugioh
= 5 Elders are a part of him confirmed?
:snoopy:

damn Bro ,you got the same leaker as me:shocked:
Whaaaaat
:shocked:
he said I was special
:josad: