I am writing to you with a heavy heart over my growing degeneracy I want to sincerely apologize for my disgusting and @CoC: Color of Clowns like outburst. and allowing my hornyness to get the better of me. It pains me to think that I might have traumatized you with my words, and for that, I am truly sorry.

Furrydom is a natural part of any forum, but it's how we handle it that truly matters. I realize now that my tone and volume were appealing and gross. I want you to know that I deeply value you and I will work on it in the future, and it was never my intention to shock and horrify everyone.

It's important for me to acknowledge my mistake and assure you that I am committed to working on my desires. I want us to have a forum where we can express ourselves freely without fear of being misunderstood or feeling attacked. But not at the cost of others.

Perhaps we could set aside some time to talk about our feelings in a calm and supportive environment. Maybe we can establish some ground rules for when it gets too horny, like taking a moment to breathe and gather our thoughts before responding. I am open to any suggestions you might have as well.

Please know that I am committed to making positive changes for the sake of this forum. You guys mean the world to me, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that we grow stronger together.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. I am hopeful that we can move past this and continue building a loving and harmonious community.

@TheLastBerserker @MonochromeYoru @V Runcandel ect ect
I will never accept you until the Beastiality thread goes down
:pepeanger: