ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I do think Zoro turns out stronger but what’s with this reasoning
It is not like Sabo will be spamming fireballs as a method to win, he uses logia properties to his advantage but he sticks to his original style, he fights with his claw hand/ pipe and augments them with fire
Zoro cutting fire is not relevant here lol
Fighting a logia in cqc is nothing new. Fighting someone whose offense can be cut apart.. yea that ends the fight.

Most Mera Mera attacks are fire balls/blasts. Sabo's entire DF offense is damn near useless. I dont see Zoro losing at all when he's at an advantage.

I do think Zoro turns out stronger but what’s with this reasoning
It is not like Sabo will be spamming fireballs as a method to win, he uses logia properties to his advantage but sticks to his original style, he fights with his claw hand/ pipe and augments them with fire
Zoro cutting fire is not relevant here lol
And considering Lucci parried his swords barehanded I can see Sabo's Dragon Claw causing serious issues (read: three broken blades)

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The thing is Kidd clearly wasn't as relevant as Sabo is, and his feats were lackluster as fuck outside of his AP.
Tell me why Oda would treat Luffy's only living brother like shit when he's been glazing the other one posthumously for years? Man invented a whole new Warlord just to say Ace beat his ass and was even offered the position because of how hard he owned him in a fight. And I can see the Cracker-Ace burn scar thing being true as well.
Judging from that, I can see Oda hyping Sabo a lot, I mean he's already done it with the Flame Emperor thing as well as making him stalemate casual Issho (for reference the Admirals fuck up a lot of strong characters while casual, Kuzan being a prime example since he's turned a handful of Commanders into freeze pops) and embarrass Burgess in a 1-on-1.
Oh, also he's Dragon's RHM. So yeah, plenty of hope for him being ridiculously strong by EOS
How much ever he has going for him... Luffy will still be treated superior.

Its like you guys have learned nothing from Wano lol.

Fighting a logia in cqc is nothing new. Fighting someone whose offense can be cut apart.. yea that ends the fight.

Most Mera Mera attacks are fire balls/blasts. Sabo's entire DF offense is damn near useless. I dont see Zoro losing at all when he's at an advantage.
What part of this attack is Zoro supposed to cut
Why are we acting like Sabo will throw fire balls from a distance and run away lol
His dragon claw is still the most impressive part about his offense, Mera is simply an all around boost

If you believe Oda might have Sabo beat Akainu in spite of the latter having the directly superior fruit in the hierarchy, then you also gotta believe Sabo could beat Zoro in spite of the latter being able to "cut fire".

Like, the first scenario is a much bigger reach than the second.

Zoro will never fight nor beat someone stronger than the people who Kid, Law and Sabo will beat

Even Koby will beat Kuzan while Zoro beats shiryu lol

Luffy's main rvals and brother always get to be stronger than Zoro

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What part of this attack is Zoro supposed to cut
Why are we acting like Sabo will throw fire balls from a distance and run away lol
His dragon claw is still the most impressive part about his offense, Mera is simply an all around boost
Nothing can be cut here.
Can only be defended.

That's not the point... Sabo loses a good factor of his offense, a good part of what makes him that powerful while Zoro doesnt. From the get go, you can tell Sabo is at a disadvantage here.