Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My honest to god reaction to Oda not only splitting the crew again, but cursing Zoro, Luffy and Nami to be stuck with Bumsop, the mascot and the perv for a good portion of the whole arc:

For fucks sake man. Why even include them? Sanji at best is gonna get horny over giant women, Usopp will MAYBE get one speech that gets the giants who are ALREADY Nika-stans slightly more eager to help, and Chopper wont do ANYTHING like usual.

Why the fuck even have so many people join the crew if they are NEVER the actual focus and it forces Oda to do split-up shit like this? If you HAVE to do it Oda, at least spread the focus a BIT for crying out loud!

Chances are that random goddamn giant kid will be the Tama of this arc and he will end up having more panel time by the time One Piece is over than a Jibei and Brook combined!

Oda trolling us with the Evil Shanks theories :gokulaugh:
Altough.. if they wanted to verify Bartolomeo's loyality to Luffy,why then they try to kill him and his crew? (They wont die of course,but Yasopp still did shoot at their ship).
Meanwhile,a classic crew's separation! But,this time it seems that Oda divided them putting all the "original Strawhats" in the Sunny that disappears (Luffy,Zoro,Sanji,Nami,Usopp and Chopper) and left in the Elbaf ship the "most recent" ones (Robin,Franky,Brook and Jinbe). Will this mean something? We'll see.
Robin,Franky,Brook and Jinbe

Robin will probably get to meet Saul in Elbaf.

Franky will get to spend more time with Lilith (upgrades).

Brook.....Bluds just a ornament at this point, unless I'm missing something.

In either case, its really does look the crew got split into the best way they could.

-Franky isn't getting a powerup by fighting, his powerup would be getting a new upgraded body built using Lilith's help, maybe some new strong metals/weapons, viking inspired.

-I can see Saul teaching Robin to use Haki.

-Brook.....Uhhh Norse underworld something something spirit

This rat shanks is really a hypocrites. He criticize greenbull for picking on kids and rookies but that what
shanks do to Kidd and barto. Someone tell him Blackbeard is in hachinosu and stop picking on kids. This guy really follows celestial dragon ideology to it's core. Make them hopeful then crushed them. like in god valley. Celestial

dragon give hope to its population to run away just to crushed them. I'm not surprised if shanks
make Luffy hopeful to crushed him in the end. We seen it with kidd. We seen it with barto. Giving him fake poison. So that he could be hopeful of his idol luffy then blast his ship. Scumbag celestial rat behavior

Where's ShiLyu? I thought he stole 98% of Garp's health with his Squardo move?

Fujitora will own his bitchass next.
Quote me on that bs 98% part little clown. Never really denied Aokiji did the most job in Hachinosu, not sure who damaged Garp more among Shiryu's single nameless stab that critically wounded him, or multiple of Aokiji's named attack. But for sure, Aokiji won the damage taken competition so Aokiji was the MVP.
And always said it's because Shiryu's part to shine is saved for later.

My honest to god reaction to Oda not only splitting the crew again, but cursing Zoro, Luffy and Nami to be stuck with Bumsop, the mascot and the perv for a good portion of the whole arc:

For fucks sake man. Why even include them? Sanji at best is gonna get horny over giant women, Usopp will MAYBE get one speech that gets the giants who are ALREADY Nika-stans slightly more eager to help, and Chopper wont do ANYTHING like usual.

Why the fuck even have so many people join the crew if they are NEVER the actual focus and it forces Oda to do split-up shit like this? If you HAVE to do it Oda, at least spread the focus a BIT for crying out loud!

Chances are that random goddamn giant kid will be the Tama of this arc and he will end up having more panel time by the time One Piece is over than a Jibei and Brook combined!
Lmao acting like Nami isn’t going to just be a damsel in distress to get saved by the monster trio while Usopp and Chopper do background shit

Status
Not open for further replies.