Who did More to capture Garp?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Shanks can’t win here huh. He’s a shit character if he acts like a boy scout, and he’s also a shit character if he’s morally grey
The fact is, Oda doesn’t portray him as morally grey. If shanks fucks people up and is dishonorable, Oda still tries to make him come out on top morally.

big Korra vibes from him. Does everything wrong, people love him as if he didn’t

[/QUOTE]
Barto being the most loyal fool ever. Yasopp can get fucked though, attacking Kidd who was actively attempting to attack their fleet is one thing but firing on those retreating is something I expect from the marines or Kidd. Not a supposedly good pirate crew. Whilst I hate the crew getting separated I find it interesting that it's the first six Strawhats getting pulled away.

This was unexpected but so exciting. The start of a new arc is always the best and I love that the way this is happening makes it so hard to predict what happens next. So glad that their is no break next week.
:lumazed:
SHanks sinked Kid ships after they surrendered .

- Bartolomeo blocks Shanks Divine Departure with his barrier
- Shanks is impressed, but then defeats him with a quick punch, before Barto can make another barrier
- The final scene of Nami waking up, takes place on a large black ship

You got the same mantra down as him, only he’s focusing on the orange admiral and you’re on about this random match up. Despite both being pretty unlikely
King and Queen are the only ones who can realistically save this boring ass cover story. I just don’t want a repeat of Gang Bege’s Oh My Family. Plus the shitposting that would ensue would be legendary lol

Kizaruber Eats

Tired of it all.
So did Shanks pretend to be evil, flip flop saying it was a test, then still proceed to have Yasopp shoot them all within a few pages?
Truly the tactics of a dishonest, sanctimonious, treacherous, grandstanding rat.

Once again as I said earlier, he won't get his hands dirty, he'll let his crew and allies kill for him and thus he can't get blood on his hands. Less red haired more red stained.

It's such nonsensical writing but his fans will defend this egregiously narcissistic writing regardless. Their golden boy can do no wrong.
His idol/captain defended slaves and none of that crew nor Shanks tried to save Ace too. Shanks conveniently arrived "too late" and "dealt with Kaido" offscreen with still no explanation on how, so it may as well be bullshit as it actually is.

Shanks could murder slaves or children and his fans will defend it and call it justified/blame them. Just like the worst scum of the series that Roger and Garp gladly protected.

The fact is, Oda doesn’t portray him as morally grey. If shanks fucks people up and is dishonorable, Oda still tries to make him come out on top morally.

big Korra vibes from him. Does everything wrong, people love him as if he didn’t
What exactly has he done wrong?

Barto and co attacked civilians under his protection

Did you want him to just ignore that just cause it was done by allies of goofy?

Yall hating just to hate

Excuse me, you said ShiLyu contributed 99% because of his little Squardo move against Garp, now it turns out Janitor was left out while the former admiral was praised for beating Garp. I must sting, I know my bro.

Bro thought the Janitor is that guy. :milaugh:
Aokiji's part to shine is Garp
Shiryu's part to shine is Fujitora
Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.