CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Well, I think it's safe to say that at the very least, Trump didn't win this debate.
Kamala looked very nervous at times, some awkward smiles and laughs, and stuttered over herself a bit, while Trump, even when he makes mistakes, just keeps plowing forward. At the same time, she had some real barbs that you could tell just pissed Trump off.

I agree with a number of Trump's criticisms, I just never see what his actual solution to any of them is. It just comes out to "you guys suck, my guys are better", and, without a real explanation as to why... it's just a giant mess.

Trump attacked legitimate points at times, but it felt like he went too much into Biden. Like, yeah, we know: Biden is fucking gone.

US politics are too stupid for it, but I didn't feel a real attempt to detail a plan for the country from either side. I was hoping for a little bit of "hey, here's how we're going to try to make the economy better, despite the physical and cyberwarfare fucking up supply lines", but, nope.

Kamala did a better job of addressing Israel than I hoped. No way to be honest about the clusterfuck going on over their on live US television, but made it clear that terrorist activity in general should cease.

Israel needs to put Bibi in jail and stop sacrificing their national security for ridiculous bullshit like whatever they've been doing the last year.

Best part of a Kamala/Walz ticket is there is no connection to Epstein on it.

Kamala looked very nervous at times, some awkward smiles and laughs, and stuttered over herself a bit, while Trump, even when he makes mistakes, just keeps plowing forward. At the same time, she had some real barbs that you could tell just pissed Trump off.

I agree with a number of Trump's criticisms, I just never see what his actual solution to any of them is. It just comes out to "you guys suck, my guys are better", and, without a real explanation as to why... it's just a giant mess.

Trump attacked legitimate points at times, but it felt like he went too much into Biden. Like, yeah, we know: Biden is fucking gone.

US politics are too stupid for it, but I didn't feel a real attempt to detail a plan for the country from either side. I was hoping for a little bit of "hey, here's how we're going to try to make the economy better, despite the physical and cyberwarfare fucking up supply lines", but, nope.

Kamala did a better job of addressing Israel than I hoped. No way to be honest about the clusterfuck going on over their on live US television, but made it clear that terrorist activity in general should cease.

Israel needs to put Bibi in jail and stop sacrificing their national security for ridiculous bullshit like whatever they've been doing the last year.

Best part of a Kamala/Walz ticket is there is no connection to Epstein on it.
As someone who isn't voting for either of them (voting for Jill Stein) I thought Kamala did surprisingly well.

I'm SOOOO sad that you guyz can't speak french for the Major part and that we don't have a culture of subtitles here. Most of the actual political content that are really pertinent are in French.

Let's take this recent one as an example. It a MINDBLOWING take (as long as you are as deep as me into the anti-colonialist, anti-racist and materialist lore) about the link between Open world as a whole and colonialism + the systemic racism that comes with it.

This is one of the rare type of content that still manage to challenge my ideology (you know, that feeling when you watch a video or read something that you know is pertinent but is completely challenging your point of view and preconceptions).

@Mathias I highly recommend you to watch this if you like video games.

It's a disturbing observation based on different works from researchers about the nature of open worlds in video games and fantasy worlds in general and the fact that their existence (in a majority of licences, like Assassin creed for ex) are completely made for white people and constructed to preserve (not intentionnality) the invisibilization of other cultures, "whiteness" and colonialists/imperialist ideas deeply rooted in the hegemonic western culture.

Everything you have said on this forum proves that it's not the case.

No. That would be the point of view of someone who lost their humanity and empathy toward exogroups :)

You literally just said that some people should not be accepted because they enter a country illegally. This is what division is mate. Look yourself in a mirror.
You realize a decent chunk of this forum is the typical demographic of males who all these reports about men moving to the far right and angry about things they felt entitled to right?

That’s usually the case about fringe anime and video game forums.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
True, and it goes on both sides as well as both were elected but neither took the effort. The polarity and shade is real
It's so weird to me honestly

They was at capital simultaneously for bunch of times

Trump looked he don't want to handshake with Kamala at the beginning.

Kamala went out her way to his side to give her hand.

Is there something deeper between the two?

Based on yesterday's debate i can certainly say Trump's campaign should be worried . Blud was waffling Immigrants eating cats and dogs .

He should have stuck to his guns and not debate Harris at all . What a mess for Donnie .

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bill-gates-says-world-facing-104029833.html
Post automatically merged:

Men are moving right, cause the left preachs hopelessness.
One would think that a major war is more likely to cause another pandemic because of the harsher conditions, but he's actually telling us that they really need one of the two options to happen and he's graciously letting us choose.
Easily triggered? Guess you proved my point.
And what in hell was your point? 0% argument and 100% straw man.