Status
Not open for further replies.
I said, it would be funny if it is indeed an admission of guilt, but do I think that necessairly? not really.

Like I don't have any opinion on reloaded, i don't recall seeing him be active per say and if I have to guess, he will probably be in the inactive side.

Not fan of your wording here. You saying 'why you keep framing my approach', I am not constantly framing your approach. I merely stated my opinion of what I think of you this early in the game in a mesely one post. Making it seem like I am here trying to frame you every oppurtunity I get sounds a bit merky here.

He for sure can, but I am addressing you here and not him in that post of mine. Do you think I was unfair in my assesment or you can say of my opinion of you here? because it does look lazy.
The bolded is wrong.

Let's take a step back here Soul and ask you this - can you provide a single good reason why me pressuring Reloaded has gotten your panties this twisted?

Well my vote is on Ekko so that should tell you what I think. So you defended your vote with, I was the first post so it didn't matter who I voted. Sure. But Ekko was not the first post, so what is his vote doing exactly?

What do you think it means for his alignment if he sounds defeated? If scum, why are you framing every response I make to you as if it's purely scum motivated?
It's kinda funny when you say defending my vote here. My vote was literally first post of the game, there is nothing to defend. You asking basically a useless question here that basically gives you no insight whatsoever. You think you are accomplishing something by asking such question? Especially since you think I am townie here. So for me, it sounds like you are asking just for the sake of asking.

I don't think it means anything regarding his alignment actually from that first post of his. He just sounds defeated, need to see more before I make an opinion on the guy really.

Why do you think that I am framing every response I make to you as it's purely scum motivated? do I trust you? not really, and I am interacting with you as such. I question your motivation and thoughts.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It's kinda funny when you say defending my vote here. My vote was literally first post of the game, there is nothing to defend. You asking basically a useless question here that basically gives you no insight whatsoever. You think you are accomplishing something by asking such question? Especially since you think I am townie here. So for me, it sounds like you are asking just for the sake of asking.

I don't think it means anything regarding his alignment actually from that first post of his. He just sounds defeated, need to see more before I make an opinion on the guy really.

Why do you think that I am framing every response I make to you as it's purely scum motivated? do I trust you? not really, and I am interacting with you as such. I question your motivation and thoughts.
Do you think interpreting every action I take through the lens of me being scum is likely to get a better read or something?

Answer my question before I consume you!

The bolded is wrong.

Let's take a step back here Soul and ask you this - can you provide a single good reason why me pressuring Reloaded has gotten your panties this twisted?
It has not gotten no one panties twisted though, I merely addressed my opinion on you this early in the game and now you making it seem like I am gunning for your neck lol. Do I think you pushing reloaded is bad per say? no not really. But I can see you as scum going for such player early during the game, I do think it's lazy yes and can see you doing it as scum. Am I wrong ?

Status
Not open for further replies.