Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think Soul is town though, he's just going on and on and on...
Interacting with players does not equate with 'going on and on and on'. Not sure why you viewing it in such manner? just say your question was useless and actually had no deeper meaning or intentions and just asked it for the sake of asking it.

Null, he keeps like this and I have no qualms of throwing him under the buss. But sometimes, I am wary of such slots tbh with you. If I know a player ain't gonna perform or play necessairly and gonna be in the inactive agenda. Then I do prefer he either gets vigged or copped if possible so players don't waste time on such slot.
So I'm gonna preface this by admitting that just very recently I tunneled Reloaded to death and he was town (This was on OLF). I don't think Reloaded really falls into this mould you're putting him in, generally. Think he's usually pretty active as town and a bit more peckish as scum.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Interacting with players does not equate with 'going on and on and on'. Not sure why you viewing it in such manner? just say your question was useless and actually had no deeper meaning or intentions and just asked it for the sake of asking it.
My reason for asking is because I wanted your answer o_o

Emil

Certified Memelord
It has not gotten no one panties twisted though, I merely addressed my opinion on you this early in the game and now you making it seem like I am gunning for your neck lol. Do I think you pushing reloaded is bad per say? no not really. But I can see you as scum going for such player early during the game, I do think it's lazy yes and can see you doing it as scum. Am I wrong ?
if u dont think the reloady push is bad shud prob just leave it and see where it goes innit!

Status
Not open for further replies.