Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If people play they are trying too hard apparently, if people don't play they are inactive and scum. Not a good post from you kekko.

I find it weird, how you decided to acknowledge and reply to that post specifically. You think you can do something about it kekko?
no i like it, keep doing what ur doing!

What exactly do you mean by doing his work for him? are we reading the same game?
I mean you started giving me shit over voting for him for no reason, so naturally, if he's scum and you're town he's not going to not want to go after you. He may even, say, forget to provide a reason

Emil

Certified Memelord
Interacting with players does not equate with 'going on and on and on'. Not sure why you viewing it in such manner? just say your question was useless and actually had no deeper meaning or intentions and just asked it for the sake of asking it.
wat he means is ur basically being an open book, ur laying all ur thoughts out, thinking out loud, and putting everything out there! its a defining trait of upstanding town citizen! u have nothing to hide!

Why did you keep your vote on me the entire time when I didnt make a single post SK?

He was town last game what do you mean by again? In fact he wasnt scum in a while.
I like how you word this with 'why did you keep your vote on me the entire game', game just started fuji chan, and I like my odds of you flipping scum right now ngl.

I mean you started giving me shit over voting for him for no reason, so naturally, if he's scum and you're town he's not going to not want to go after you. He may even, say, forget to provide a reason
Giving you shit, is an extreme way of looking at it. My post was pretty straight forward innit? I do think there is a good case for scum ultra to make such play. But as stated in my post, it's too early so gonna see where it goes first.

Gth I'd say Fuji is town but why is blud SHAKEN and CRYING over two votes.
Less shaken and more so wondering why SKs vote didnt evolve at all, notice how Im not bothering with Ekko here. Just SK.

And I guess Ratchet now because he thinks me asking Naomi to join the Dark Side over her question of if Im scum is a ''bad start''.

Less shaken and more so wondering why SKs vote didnt evolve at all, notice how Im not bothering with Ekko here. Just SK.

And I guess Ratchet now because he thinks me asking Naomi to join the Dark Side over her question of if Im scum is a ''bad start''.
Wanna piss of SK just for vote reloaded lol

Status
Not open for further replies.