It’s been long time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Hello everyone,
i’m a former member of Orojackson (same as many people around here), had many former UNs before including Ethan & Dr_Ali.
for those who don’t know me from OJ, here’s a quick introduction..
Name’s Ali, 22 YO, from Baghdad. A medical student (that’s why I’m not around most of the time).
i love reading one piece, berserk, AOT, MHA and many more.

nice to meet you all.
stay safe.
A fellow Law fan I see:watchout::hohoho:Welcome to WG my friend:cheers:Enjoy the content here:kata:

A fellow Law fan I see:watchout::hohoho:Welcome to WG my friend:cheers:Enjoy the content here:kata:
thanks for welcoming me here, I owned Law FC sometime in the back, I think I still own law FC on thrillerbark lol

You can do it man. I know u can.
thanks Gamby, I must do it, I promised to fix someone ass (a person who’s also in this forum) as soon as I get my MD, big responsibility there, don’tcha think :mihanha:

how ya doing?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
thanks for welcoming me here, I owned Law FC sometime in the back, I think I still own law FC on thrillerbark lol

thanks Gamby, I must do it, I promised to fix someone ass (a person who’s also in this forum) as soon as I get my MD, big responsibility there, don’tcha think :mihanha:

how ya doing?
Good. It's good to meet yet another OJ member.

I know this forum is mostly made up of former OJ members but I'm still making a lot of friends besides that xD.

I regret not joining forum community quicker.

I joined OJ for the last 2 or 3 months so I never experienced the people from there.

Good. It's good to meet yet another OJ member.

I know this forum is mostly made up of former OJ members but I'm still making a lot of friends besides that xD.

I regret not joining forum community quicker.

I joined OJ for the last 2 or 3 months so I never experienced the people from there.
the most important thing is to organize your time and log in consistently. You see, I signed up in OJ late 2016, making me a 3 years member when the forum closed, but if you look at my real team in the forum, it would count as 6-9 months max, I had a lot of hiatuses and went dark for periods up to 6 months sometimes.
on my last comeback to OJ, I found out many members left already And decided to end their forum experience with the end of OJ (Always remembering you Muggen, Holy one, Baba) next thing I know is that the site was closing as well, regretted not being there cuz I didn’t organize my time well.

ORGANIZE YOUR TIME so that you balance your real-life time with your online Time , don’t be like me, I’m a bad example at that lol

Ass surgery? Just kidding. But yes, that's a GREAT responsibility you got there. The most important thing is the happiness when it's all accomplished.
you don’t even know, it’s a HUGE responsibility :suresure:

thanks, nice to meet ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.